Sponsored

Places to hit on 1-90 between Seattle and Coeur d’Alene?

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
I am going to drive over to Dave Smith Motors to pick up my new JLUR tomorrow from Seattle. On the way back I figured I would hit the Moses Lake Off Road Park. Any other suggestions to try along the I-90 corridor back to Seattle? Anything quick and easy, less than hour or so?
Sponsored

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak
I am going to drive over to Dave Smith Motors to pick up my new JLUR tomorrow from Seattle. On the way back I figured I would hit the Moses Lake Off Road Park. Any other suggestions to try along the I-90 corridor back to Seattle? Anything quick and easy, less than hour or so?
I like how youre hitting the trails on the way back from picking up your jeep! I also need to pick mine up from that area when they eventually decide to build 2 doors

OP
OP
Kurtj29

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
I like how youre hitting the trails on the way back from picking up your jeep! I also need to pick mine up from that area when they eventually decide to build 2 doors

Yeah, I tried to buy my Jeep local but they wanted me to do a factory order and that was looking at 8-12 weeks to get it in. I just did not want to wait that long. Dave Smith offered a great price, although not exactly what I wanted for options - it’s pretty close. I am getting the upgraded polished lip wheels, which I was not wild about and it does not have the steel bumper. But that is what the aftermarket is for - right? Anyone interested in upgraded Rubicon wheels?

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak
Yeah, I tried to buy my Jeep local but they wanted me to do a factory order and that was looking at 8-12 weeks to get it in. I just did not want to wait that long. Dave Smith offered a great price, although not exactly what I wanted for options - it’s pretty close. I am getting the upgraded polished lip wheels, which I was not wild about and it does not have the steel bumper. But that is what the aftermarket is for - right? Anyone interested in upgraded Rubicon wheels?
I went out that way since I ended with a 5ish% under invoice price and couldnt get anywhere near that in Seattle. But yeah ive been waiting for 40 something days already and there is still no sign of them actually building 2 doors. So its a long wait. Especially since I dont currently have a car.

OP
OP
Kurtj29

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
I went out that way since I ended with a 5ish% under invoice price and couldnt get anywhere near that in Seattle. But yeah ive been waiting for 40 something days already and there is still no sign of them actually building 2 doors. So its a long wait. Especially since I dont currently have a car.
Sorry, it's all the people like me keeping the demand up for the 4 doors...

Sponsored

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
I'm considering Dave Smith or Dennis Dillon. I've been reading good reviews so far, post if you come across any dealership troubles when you pick up your jeep. I live near the Moses Lake Off Road Park but I won't be ready to buy my 4 door JLUR until June, the dunes will be more crowded by then, cant wait though!

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
I bought mine at Dave’s as well.. should be in on the 18th then straight to accessories for the build...hopefully done by the end of the month...!! I’ll fly into Spokane and catch the shuttle like the last 2 times then drive back to the Oregon Coast

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
I bought mine at Dave’s as well.. should be in on the 18th then straight to accessories for the build...hopefully done by the end of the month...!! I’ll fly into Spokane and catch the shuttle like the last 2 times then drive back to the Oregon Coast
I ordered on 2/5 loaded with everything except painted top and heated seats(hate them).... due date is 3-18 so not bad...

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Definitely report back on what you find!

Yo Sam

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Altitude
I am definitely interested in your polished lip wheels.