Arnusoriano

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Scion TC, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL, Horse
Hi,
Im not experienced or own tools to perform my own mods on my Jeep such as lifting it and changing tires. Im looking for a reputable and "cheap" place to take my jeep and lift it (if necessary) and install new wheels an tires. Does any of you SoCal guys know of a good place in the Los Angeles Area, Orange County, or Riveside County where I can take my jeep for such mods?

Thank you in advance...
Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Hi,
Im not experienced or own tools to perform my own mods on my Jeep such as lifting it and changing tires. Im looking for a reputable and "cheap" place to take my jeep and lift it (if necessary) and install new wheels an tires. Does any of you SoCal guys know of a good place in the Los Angeles Area, Orange County, or Riveside County where I can take my jeep for such mods?

Thank you in advance...
A friend of my brother owns Tri-County Gear in Pomona. I had some work done there and have been there many times just to visit and have wheeled with him and his friends. They do good work, IMO.

http://www.tricountygear.com/

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

Thank you in advance...
https://instagram.com/allterrain_grg?igshid=6d0nwwyedn6l

He does great work

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
4 Wheel Parts can do certain mods well, like installing lifts and lockers.

The issue is 4 Wheel Parts is a crapshoot; one store is night and day from the next. My store here in northern WA is absolutely atrocious. But I had very good experience with the 4 Wheel Parts store in Redondo Beach, right off I-405. I was a regular customer there for 5+ years.

Good luck.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Cheap is the antithesis of quality. Is that what you want?

porkchop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR / Billet / Teraflex ST2 / Icon Shocks
Rebel Offroad
quality work.

Discount Tire or Americas Tire would be good for wheels and tires. they carry Method wheels too.
Sponsored