Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
What terrible timing on my part
If you don't have a VIN yet, you should be able to change... Or cancel and reorder if that's your favorite color. You will have the jeep more longer than those 2-3 weeks your build might extended now. :)

playademan

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Bright White
If you don't have a VIN yet, you should be able to change... Or cancel and reorder if that's your favorite color. You will have the jeep more longer than those 2-3 weeks your build might extended now. :)
Just got the VIN yesterday! And yea ur probably right, That’s definitely the smart thing to do. But I do love the white also, I just hate how common it is lol. Gonna have to give it a hard thought!

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
I did NOT get: Snorkel, Cold Air Intake and Gorilia Glass options that I ordered I did get everything else. This is the rest for my 2023 JLR. Ordered 16 Aug, got it 24 Oct

FILE_3131.jpg
So when you ordered you were able to include the snorkel, CAI, and gorilla glass, but they still built and shipped it without those options? I figured they would cancel the order or something if it wasn’t able to be completed.

I only got one option - dual door group, but apparently it isn’t available to order now, I would hate if they built mine and shipped without the half doors, I think I would refuse it.

Sponsored

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Can Confirm that the Farout is gone from ordering. Congratulations on getting one if you did.

All the packages described (Safety, headliner, dual top, XR) are gone. Jeep has also taken away the Hinge-Gate Reinforcement, door sill guards, tub liner, tube steps (from Sahara), and the upgraded stitched/perforated leather.

THE ONLY EXCEPTION FOR THE SAFETY PACKAGES are in the High Altitude. Safety Group is standard to begin with and it appears I am still able to add in the Advanced Safety.
When I picked mine up the other day the dealer told me they also can't get dual door option. True?

Old Jeeper

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
So when you ordered you were able to include the snorkel, CAI, and gorilla glass, but they still built and shipped it without those options? I figured they would cancel the order or something if it wasn’t able to be completed.

I only got one option - dual door group, but apparently it isn’t available to order now, I would hate if they built mine and shipped without the half doors, I think I would refuse it.
Yes, they just did not show up. I confirmed with the dealer my order, they hit 'send' when it showed up those 3 were missing. So yesterday I did a rebuild of my Jeep and those 3 were not on the Jeep Build it list anymore. I have no idea what the story is, but the build it online looked thin on options...

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Jebus. Sixty three thousand for a two-door Jeep.

Now if only Stellantis cared as much about our dealer experience as they do about the Monroney...

Last edited:

Dgnfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Sheesh, I have several of these on my order. Thinking my pizza tracker will definitely be in the 90+ days range now. I would NOT be pleased if it showed up without my ordered options.

Vinman

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
This whole manufactured chip shortage is bullshit and intentional.
At the start of the China flu China built a hospital in less than two weeks, how long would it take to build a chip manufacturing plant?

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Sheesh, I have several of these on my order. Thinking my pizza tracker will definitely be in the 90+ days range now. I would NOT be pleased if it showed up without my ordered options.
Especially if you had to pay for it as if they were on the order.
Sponsored