Placed an order today for JLUR...Lots of options missing

Northernlites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Retired
The website is a dealer inventory search. It's not actually an order tool even though it looks like one.
When we ordered our 2023 Sport Altitude, our salesperson explained the online Jeep site was 3rd party tool, and not directly connected to the factory. Anything you build on the site, might not coincide with what is actually available. For us it was the tan colored seats, and the sill plate protectors. And of course, the price was higher. You have to build your Jeep sitting alongside your salesperson to see what is truly available when you order it.
Sponsored

playademan

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Bright White
Thanks! Went with bright white, debated between white and earl for a while!

ideally would have wanted something like mojito or punkā€™n but alas it wasnā€™t meant to be

Last edited:

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Could we be so lucky that parts for the stop start would not be available so they would have to build a normal a regular engine. Not just for jeep but the auto industry. Itā€™s going to get interesting when you canā€™t get batteries because of China and natural resources. The nannyā€™s will go crazy. šŸ˜‚

t00lband525

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP Wrangle Sahara Altitude
How often has the dual top group gone in and out of stock over the past year?

Sponsored

Chugiakguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wlllys Sport
What the heck, ordered on 10/26, vin on 10/27ā€¦just got the build date this morning of 11/14/22šŸ˜³ I was expecting at least a 4 month wait.
Consider yourself lucky and/or blessed, then, laniercruzer! My Jeep pregnancy lasted just a couple weeks less than a woman's normal pregnancy (or nowadays, I suppose, a man's as well.)

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
You have to build your Jeep sitting alongside your salesperson to see what is truly available when you order it.
That was exactly my experience, too.

Could we be so lucky that parts for the stop start would not be available so they would have to build a normal a regular engine. Not just for jeep but the auto industry. The nannyā€™s will go crazy.
I'd wager the ESS function was/is used by FCA/Stallantis to meet prescribed Federal vehicle fuel efficiency standards. Said differently, the inability to equip the Wrangler thusly may prompt the same regulatory nannies to proscribe further production until ESS can be installed in every vehicle that leaves Toledo and elsewhere.

OP
OP
laniercruzer

laniercruzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR
Once the build is scheduled, anyone ever have any luck changing anything such as going to 4.88 gears??

Sponsored

AJSJEEP

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Unlimited Sahara
What the heck, ordered on 10/26, vin on 10/27ā€¦just got the build date this morning of 11/14/22šŸ˜³ I was expecting at least a 4 month wait.
Iā€™m hoping to follow your path!
Ordered 10/19, vin also on 10/27, moved to D1-Scheduled on 10/28. The ship date doesnā€™t show like I thought it would though. Not sure whatā€™s up there.

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
Don't get your hopes up yet. Ours has been in shipping for over a month lol

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Oh donā€™t worry, thereā€™s still a chance youā€™ll wait that long.

May I present exhibit A:

6953CB0E-2FB5-4F50-8376-12A4E269FB33.png

OP
OP
laniercruzer

laniercruzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR
Lol well then, consider my hopes dashed šŸ˜†

Maybe I can still get them to change my gear option to 4.88

Old Jeeper

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
Anyone else see this? I placed an order today at the dealer for a 23' JLUR, dark grey color is gone, both driver assistance options gone, hardtop headliner option gone, no dual top option, no XR, the newly announced Farout package for the diesel is gone as well. WTF. I was told chip issues was the main problem. I still placed the order, but will cancel and place another if all the options come back suddenly. Kind of BS that the jeep.com website has all these listed, but when you drive down to the dealer they're all unavailable...Fun!
I did NOT get: Snorkel, Cold Air Intake and Gorilia Glass options that I ordered I did get everything else. This is the rest for my 2023 JLR. Ordered 16 Aug, got it 24 Oct

Jeep Wrangler JL Placed an order today for JLUR...Lots of options missing FILE_3131
Sponsored