Sponsored

Place your bets, when will 2022 be announced?

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Rumor has it that orders open October 6. Presumably they will announce the 2022 prior to orders opening, when do you think that will happen? There's not much time left!
Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I want jeep to stop taking orders now for 21 and focus on building everones who is still waiting for one.......I better not get a 21 in 22 or I will lose my shit! My dealership better be prepared to give me something extra if this is the case..... $$ off msrp or a lift or a set of tires, something for my inconvenience

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
I want jeep to stop taking orders now for 21 and focus on building everones who is still waiting for one.......I better not get a 21 in 22 or I will lose my shit! My dealership better be prepared to give me something extra if this is the case..... $$ off msrp or a lift or a set of tires, something for my inconvenience
FYI: Your dealer has zero control over how fast your Jeep gets to them once ordered. Expect not to get very far with those demands.

Sponsored

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 1989 Toyota standard cab pickup
If you want to be sure to get a '22, then order when the '22s are released. Can you cancel your order?

About a week ago, I visited Jeep.com to price a 2 door. Only models that came up when I clicked build and price was the 392 and the 4Xe. Yesterday only the 4Xe came up. We are very close to the 22's.

OffRocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
If you want to be sure to get a '22, then order when the '22s are released. Can you cancel your order?

About a week ago, I visited Jeep.com to price a 2 door. Only models that came up when I clicked build and price was the 392 and the 4Xe. Yesterday only the 4Xe came up. We are very close to the 22's.
Is that true? I am still able to build & price a 2-door Sport, Willys, anything on jeep.com

Jgro151

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Sahara

It depends on what page you’re on when you click “build”. If you use thr main menu you can still build all the models. Confirmed 2 second ls ago.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
FYI: Your dealer has zero control over how fast your Jeep gets to them once ordered. Expect not to get very far with those demands.
Exactly people are mad at Jeep for shipping delays blame the shortage. It literally states in the order guide it’s out of jeeps hands at that point.

Sponsored

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that true? I am still able to build & price a 2-door Sport, Willys, anything on jeep.com
Hmmm... From Jeep.com I see all their models, but when I click on Wrangler the only option I get from the subsequent page is the 4Xe. Not a big deal for me. I'm not buying right now. I was just curious about building various 2 doors. Previously it was easy to navigate to any vehicle I wanted to build. ??? I clicked on Wrangler, not the Wrangler 4Xe.

Jeep Wrangler JL Place your bets, when will 2022 be announced? Jeep.com1

Jeep Wrangler JL Place your bets, when will 2022 be announced? Jeep.com2

Jeep Wrangler JL Place your bets, when will 2022 be announced? Jeep.com3

Update: I was able to navigate to other wranglers other than the 4Xe by selecting "Build & Price" at the bottom of the page. Weird that I can't get past the 4Xe from higher up. I used to be able to select whatever vehicle I wanted.

Jeep Wrangler JL Place your bets, when will 2022 be announced? Jeep.com4

Last edited:

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Hmmm... From Jeep.com I see all their models, but when I click on Wrangler the only option I get from the subsequent page is the 4Xe. Not a big deal for me. I'm not buying right now. I was just curious about building various 2 doors. Previously it was easy to navigate to any vehicle I wanted to build. ??? I clicked on Wrangler, not the Wrangler 4Xe.

Update: I was able to navigate to other vehicles other than the 4Xe by selecting "Build & Price" at the bottom of the page. Weird that I can't get past the 4Xe from higher up. I used to be able to select whatever vehicle I wanted.

Must be a computer glitch. I just built both 3.6 and 392 Rubi.

Screenshot_20210919-135503_Chrome.jpg

OffRocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda

Jeep Wrangler JL Place your bets, when will 2022 be announced? Screenshot_20210919-135503_Chrome

Jeep Wrangler JL Place your bets, when will 2022 be announced? Screenshot_20210919-135503_Chrome

Update: I was able to navigate to other wranglers other than the 4Xe by selecting "Build & Price" at the bottom of the page. Weird that I can't get past the 4Xe from higher up. I used to be able to select whatever vehicle I wanted.

Interesting. Your models are also in orange, which doesn't happen in my case.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I wouldn’t trust the Jeep.com website as gauge of what models are available. It is slow to update, pricing is usually behind and it has glitches.

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Must be a computer glitch. I just built both 3.6 and 392 Rubi.

Screenshot_20210919-135503_Chrome.jpg
Must be. I was able to get to the build page of the variousmodels. I updated my post above as to how I got there. :)
Interesting. Your models are also in orange, which doesn't happen in my case.
The orange is due to an add-on in Firefox. It allows the user to set a color of the links you have accessed.
Sponsored