Pismo beach Jeep fest

Prestige Billet

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I am heading up with a couple of friends. We went last year and had fun... not a huge event but enough for a good time.

dima24

First Name
Dima
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ll be driving up Saturday morning and returning Sunday morning if you’d like to meet up
I'll probably do the same. Where are you in L.A.? Maybe a few of us can meet up and drive together. I'm coming out of Tarzana in the SFV.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rawgeezy33

rawgeezy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP JL UNLIMITED
I'll probably do the same. Where are you in L.A.? Maybe a few of us can meet up and drive together. I'm coming out of Tarzana in the SFV.
I’m down with that. I’m in WLA. I have to take the 101. Maybe we can meet somewhere around you

dima24

First Name
Dima
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m down with that. I’m in WLA. I have to take the 101. Maybe we can meet somewhere around you
That will work. Are you camping out on the beach or staying in a hotel? I think this is a kid-friendly event so I'm planning on bringing my 9 year old.

OP
OP
rawgeezy33

rawgeezy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP JL UNLIMITED
That will work. Are you camping out on the beach or staying in a hotel? I think this is a kid-friendly event so I'm planning on bringing my 9 year old.
I’m staying on the beach. Looks very kid friendly. My kids haven’t decided yet if they’re going ages 10 and 11

dima24

First Name
Dima
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m staying on the beach. Looks very kid friendly. My kids haven’t decided yet if they’re going ages 10 and 11
Perfect! Now my 5 year old wants to go as well. You should bring them!

OP
OP
rawgeezy33

rawgeezy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP JL UNLIMITED
Perfect! Now my 5 year old wants to go as well. You should bring them!
Do you have boys/girls or combination? I’ll ask if they want to go but I know they’ll have sports. I’m thinking of leaving 5-5:30

Sponsored

OP
OP
rawgeezy33

rawgeezy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP JL UNLIMITED
I'm in Carpinteria and thinking of driving up Sat. morning. What time are you coming through town? I'll join up as long as it's early, 9/10 am I'll be there . 6/7/8 don't be late.
If we leave 5-530 we should be near you around 7-730. What do you think?

dima24

First Name
Dima
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have boys/girls or combination? I’ll ask if they want to go but I know they’ll have sports. I’m thinking of leaving 5-5:30
OK so now my whole family wants to go. Originally I was just brining my 9 year old daughter, now my 5 year old boy and 11 year old boy want to go, which means I have to bring my wife because there's no way I'm taking care of all 3 :).

I hear you on missing sports, but I think this will be worth it. If you leave at 5:30 you should be driving through my area (Tarzana) around 6 or so. I need to talk to my wife to make sure we can get out that early... what time does the event start up there?

OP
OP
rawgeezy33

rawgeezy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP JL UNLIMITED
OK so now my whole family wants to go. Originally I was just brining my 9 year old daughter, now my 5 year old boy and 11 year old boy want to go, which means I have to bring my wife because there's no way I'm taking care of all 3 :).

I hear you on missing sports, but I think this will be worth it. If you leave at 5:30 you should be driving through my area (Tarzana) around 6 or so. I need to talk to my wife to make sure we can get out that early... what time does the event start up there?
I’ll see. I doubt my wife will go since I’m camping and we have a 6 month old. In any case we’ll have a blast. I’ll see what my other 2 kiddos decide

OP
OP
rawgeezy33

rawgeezy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP JL UNLIMITED
I’ll see. I doubt my wife will go since I’m camping and we have a 6 month old. In any case we’ll have a blast. I’ll see what my other 2 kiddos decide
Looks like the event starts @ 10AM Saturday

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Friday registration starts at 9 am and vendor row opens. Noon to 2pm Synergy is sponsoring a lunch at the office in SLO. Also a trail ride in Pozo, Ca. with a 3 pm start meet up. Sat. at 10 the activities in the dunes begin.
Sponsored

Last edited: