Pictures of camping with your Jeep

kennware

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2.0 Ocean Blue Metallic
Can't see any examples, so mihgt as well ask here - is a roof tent feasable for a 2 door JL?

JJoslin

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Wrangler Unlimited
My setup is NOWHERE near as impressive as the other posts on this thread, but I figured I would show what "Camping on a tight budget" looks like :) I got some crap from my family about how "uncomfortable" I must have been, but my husband and I sure did leave with smiles on our faces when it was raining during camp break down, when it only took us about 5 minutes to get our "tents" broken down and stuffed into their bags while my family had to get their unnecessarily large tents cleaned up as nicely as possible, knowing they'll have to fully re-assemble in the near future to dry everything out. We were in a state park, so I had a box fan propped up on the middle console pointed towards us. Slept like babies :)

The one of the inside isn't during camping week, just when we got the mattress (ordered off amazon, yes it's memory foam, which is probably unnecessary). I'm 5'7 and slept straight out. Can't wait to take it out on some trails and do the real camping, like everyone else on this thread!

Jeep1.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg

Sponsored

thumperer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
meltmedia.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Founder/BizDev
That actually looks like a great setup for short camp. Simple, easy, cozy, secure. Last time 4 of us went out, 2 of the guys just truck camped as well. One guy just laid back the passenger seat in his cab. The other got a tent that is made to fit his Ram Pickup bed. No complaints.

My setup is NOWHERE near as impressive as the other posts on this thread

Sponsored

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara & 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Jeep & tent in same photo? Hm that is tough, usually one or the other it seems
Rolling into White Pocket near midnight to meet a camping friend (in January) was cool

IMG_7984.JPG

IMG_7999.JPG

IMG_7986.JPG
You sir have impeccable taste in whisky!

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Nice! I see this rig on W Pender all the time. Great colour, very distinct.
Haha! It’s parked on W Pender right now, I work downtown. Great to see someone from Vancouver here!