Pictures of camping with your Jeep

JonathanH

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2004 GX470
Spent 4 days by the Colorado River near California/Arizona last week. Started out with gorgeous weather but it took a turn on Saturday with heavy rain and thunderstorm. Fortunately, we moved to a higher ground before the campground was flooded. A few of the vehicles would have had trouble getting out had we not left in time. Never underestimate the power of the nature!😅

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep D638CA83-3183-4782-878C-18C2DAEC4FF0

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep CA9F7657-48C4-4D97-9624-BF3F80196086

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep EEDB7D11-0A1F-4CF6-B577-89FC48D0A86C

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep AD1B8FA9-A7CA-41E3-9582-E4DBE4FF7743

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep CD5BF9D8-92D7-4503-8FD8-02EA601B808B

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep BEF1EE1A-8D93-4AF6-8F35-85F95C29252B

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep 7166FE78-4879-4DB3-B1A2-30B206FB2012

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Did some camping out at Red Rock Canyon SP.
Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep IMG_0591

Got to test out the new leveling blocks. No more sleeping at weird angles for me.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep IMG_0604

We did some hiking the next day and ran into a guy who told us about an offroad trail off this parking lot. It was a short trail that went through the canyon. Hoping to go back soon and check out more trails in the area next time.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep IMG_0607

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Check Camping World or any RV supply place. I had a 30' 5th wheel and truck camper over past times. There is a company that make sort of a Lego type leveling system that was wonderful. It all packs into a little bag that is about 10"x10". About 10-12 blocks in each bag. They work very well and you can stack them to get the height you want.
Thanks for the tip. I ended up going to Camping World to check out those lego blocks but decided to go with leveling wedges instead. They take up a bit more space but are pretty light and worked great.

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
Did some camping out at Red Rock Canyon SP.

Got to test out the new leveling blocks. No more sleeping at weird angles for me.

We did some hiking the next day and ran into a guy who told us about an offroad trail off this parking lot. It was a short trail that went through the canyon. Hoping to go back soon and check out more trails in the area next time.

Nice setup, who makes the rotopax holder? thanks

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Not the greatest photo, but we were gearing up to ride to dinner. Photo composition fell to 2nd Place since my stomach was growling.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep My site

...which was eventually attended to in Hagerstown. So much Yum.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep Ulmer Metzgerplatte

catortega3881

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU, BMW M4, Porsche Macan GTS
amazing!

Spent 4 days by the Colorado River near California/Arizona last week. Started out with gorgeous weather but it took a turn on Saturday with heavy rain and thunderstorm. Fortunately, we moved to a higher ground before the campground was flooded. A few of the vehicles would have had trouble getting out had we not left in time. Never underestimate the power of the nature!😅

jim00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Some fall / winter camping (got into mid-30s). Testing out the new ground tent (took off roof top tent for the season). Also testing out the rock lights (camping lights really for us). It was great to be able to drive up at night and flick them on to get camp set up and then later for extra lighting as needed.
Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep IMG_7979
Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep IMG_7977
Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep IMG_7992

Sponsored

Malifestro

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
Some fall / winter camping (got into mid-30s). Testing out the new ground tent (took off roof top tent for the season). Also testing out the rock lights (camping lights really for us). It was great to be able to drive up at night and flick them on to get camp set up and then later for extra lighting as needed.
Beautiful photos! How long can that propane tank keep that fire running?

NateCO

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR 2.0L '22
Stopped at Valley of the Gods a few weeks ago on my way through Utah. Turned into a really nice night. Dead silent, nobody nearby except for a few specs of light far away, warm-ish, no wind, great view of the sky. It had been a while since seeing the Milky Way so easily.
Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep IMG_7912

jim00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Beautiful photos! How long can that propane tank keep that fire running?
I had it on for a few hours (accidentally on high) and it didn't run out (5LB tank). It feels about half gone so I think on normal heat it would stretch into 6-8 hours. TrailRecon (YouTube) did a video on this model and several others.

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Stopped at Valley of the Gods a few weeks ago on my way through Utah. Turned into a really nice night. Dead silent, nobody nearby except for a few specs of light far away, warm-ish, no wind, great view of the sky. It had been a while since seeing the Milky Way so easily.
Incredible picture.

DSW21

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
There is no experience like that of sitting under the stars out in the middle of nowhere. I camped out in Arches National Park a few years back and it was incredible. Being able to see the Milky Way in all its glory is truly surreal. I lost count of how many shooting stars I saw that night. Breathtaking!
Sponsored