Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
This past weekend
96CC1A5F-AC5A-43CE-B1BA-CAD29CC94A36.jpeg
A Blue heeler !!! So pretty :involve:

Great pictures of the Jeep/scenery but the dog caught my attention. Ours is old and not so adventurous now, but she still goes everywhere with us. They are amazing dogs and I had to comment on a gorgeous pup.
Sponsored

Marn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
A Blue heeler !!! So pretty :involve:

Great pictures of the Jeep/scenery but the dog caught my attention. Ours is old and not so adventurous now, but she still goes everywhere with us. They are amazing dogs and I had to comment on a gorgeous pup.
He’s about 12, coming up on 13 we think. Definitely has slowed down a lot and can’t do much hiking anymore.

He does chase his psychopathic little 2 year old red heeler sister around at home all day every day, but his hips aren’t working so good anymore :-(

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep 9BD4DE3A-B92B-4FFD-8545-F33CF7E8E530

Last edited:

pyrowolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Sahara
This past weekend
Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep InkedIMG_20210707_175547_LI
Can I ask probably a dumb question? These trailers look awesome but how in the heck do they not tip over when you crawl in your tent?

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
He’s about 12, coming up on 13 we think. Definitely has slowed down a lot and can’t do much hiking anymore.

He does chase his psychopathic little 2 year old red heeler sister around at home all day every day, but his hips aren’t working so good anymore :-(

Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep InkedIMG_20210707_175547_LI
Thanks for the dog photo, they're adorable Our's is about 13 too. I wish we had another one for her to play with. We have other dogs, but she's the only heeler. For now anyway. I'll definitely get another one at some point.

Marn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Can I ask probably a dumb question? These trailers look awesome but how in the heck do they not tip over when you crawl in your tent?
Lol, how the heck much do you weigh that you're gonna tip over a trailer?

The trailer weighs over 650 lbs, plus the gear in it is another 400-500. Also, the ladder supports the open side of the tent, so the weight on the outside extended portion of the tent is on the ladder as well as the trailer. And the trailer has suspension which flexes the same as any trailer or car, so its not like a wheel just lifts off the ground. Given the weight, and the fact its about as wide as a CJ, I cant tip it over. With zero weight in the base of the trailer I could MAYBE stand on the outside edge of the trailer, grab ahold of the rack, and throw my weight around back and forth and eventually get it to flop over on its side on top of me, but I've never done anything that causes it to feel like thats ever going to happen.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
My wife and I camped for 9 nights out in Colorado. First night Frisco area, then Ouray, Durango, Silverton, Cripple Creek, then finally Lake McConaughy on the way home.
Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep PXL_20210720_003427274

like beach camping, but the sand gets everywhere.