Pictures of Bestop soft top down?

flipper

First Name
Maria
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saburu, honda, Wrangler (first one)
Seriously considering removing my bikini hard top and getting a soft top (Bestop). I haven't seen many pictures of the top down on a 2 door wrangler. Anyone care to share some? I'm looking for all the way down pictures, not just freedom top off. Thanks :)

Bestop

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Seriously considering removing my bikini hard top and getting a soft top (Bestop). I haven't seen many pictures of the top down on a 2 door wrangler. Anyone care to share some? I'm looking for all the way down pictures, not just freedom top off. Thanks :)
Hey @flipper,
The top that we currently offer for the 2 door JL is the Trektop. This is a very cool top because it has the fastback style and when you zip off the 3 windows you're left with a bikini that has a Sunrider feature. The Trektop does not fold all the way back though, you would need to go Mopar for that currently.
1620661727899.png

Let me know if you have any questions!
Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Jack Arthur

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2.0L
Here is my JLR Trektop with windows off and sun rider open. It takes maybe 5 minutes.
5DB86359-FB94-4CD4-8345-52F2B1411E41.jpeg

OP
OP
flipper

flipper

First Name
Maria
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saburu, honda, Wrangler (first one)
Hey @flipper,
The top that we currently offer for the 2 door JL is the Trektop. This is a very cool top because it has the fastback style and when you zip off the 3 windows you're left with a bikini that has a Sunrider feature. The Trektop does not fold all the way back though, you would need to go Mopar for that currently.
1620661727899.png

Let me know if you have any questions!
Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Thank you!!!

Advertisement

Bestop

Advertisement