Sponsored

Pictures from Detroit Auto Show? Anyone....Bueller?

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
As I suspected, no one had any idea about a second battery. I looked all around and couldn't find one.

Also, they couldn't confirm but they all believe the mojito will come in black, especially since the display one is in black.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Holymoly1963

Holymoly1963

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, Wrangler JL Sport with bad steering
As I suspected, no one had any idea about a second battery. I looked all around and couldn't find one.

Also, they couldn't confirm but they all believe the mojito will come in black, especially since the display one is in black.
Can you tell me how you felt about Mojito. What does it really look like? Thanks .

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I saw it on a demo tape but can’t remember which one but, anyway, they said 48 volt battery below the radiator.
The 48V BSG battery is pretty big, and it's underneath the driver side rear seat. Right now this only exists in the Turbo 2.0, but is coming in the 2019 3.6L.

For the 2018 3.6L there is no 48V BSG battery, but a smaller 12V battery, much smaller than the 12V starter battery, that just keeps the interior amenities active during a Stop/Start event. This is like in the current Grand Cherokee. In the GC it is underneath the centre console, but we don't know yet where it is located in the Wrangler.

Sponsored

jack snakeskin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT86

edit: thought it was from Detroit, it is from the 2018 Montreal Auto Show but anyway..

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Well that's odd. I had to try a different browser to see them.

Regardless... Thanks! I never thought I'd steer away from Punk'n, but I love every pic I see. I love the "real" ones better than the goofy ones on the Jeep site.
They look good in the picture, but in person, wow. I was going back and forth between waiting for mojito and just ordering granite. When I saw mojito in person, I immediately knew I wanted to wait. It looks really cool in person!

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
@MacombRoger Here they are....the yellow tint is really because of the bright lights. You really don't see that in person.
Thank you, I usually go to the auto show every year, the one year I couldn't make it... the car and color was on display. It looks really good in these pictures, I still think this will be the color to order, as long as it can come with a black interior. :)

#SquadGoals

First Name
Brittney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara
Thanks @Cdoebs. I wonder if there will be any other car shows that it will be featured at. I really want to see it before I order it. Every time I think I’ve decided on white, mojito taunts me. And vise versa.
Sponsored