Pics Request: 35's on Silver Sport Wheels

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,
I've been digging around, trying to find pictures of larger tires on the stock silver wheels from a sport s (my avatar shows the wheels I'm referring to). I'm getting a divorce, so funds are a little tight right now, and wanting to do something for myself for a change (why not lol) going to do a few small upgrades to the jeep. Thinking of a 2-2.5" budget lift and some 35's. I'd love to do wheels in that combo as well, but I don't think it's in the cards for now, so I'll just upgrade those later. Anyway, does anyone have pictures of the silver stock wheels with larger tires? Seems impossible to find pictures of that. I'm curious if it is going to look really odd or out of place, in which case I'd wait and save, or if it'll look good with just the new tires.
Thanks in advance,
STL
Sponsored

danelizer

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Business Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,
I've been digging around, trying to find pictures of larger tires on the stock silver wheels from a sport s (my avatar shows the wheels I'm referring to). I'm getting a divorce, so funds are a little tight right now, and wanting to do something for myself for a change (why not lol) going to do a few small upgrades to the jeep. Thinking of a 2-2.5" budget lift and some 35's. I'd love to do wheels in that combo as well, but I don't think it's in the cards for now, so I'll just upgrade those later. Anyway, does anyone have pictures of the silver stock wheels with larger tires? Seems impossible to find pictures of that. I'm curious if it is going to look really odd or out of place, in which case I'd wait and save, or if it'll look good with just the new tires.
Thanks in advance,
STL
BFG 315x70x17 on stock silver wheels. Also has Mopar 2” lift.

81EADABE-6663-4C1A-A71C-68F9DDCC2217.jpeg

OP
OP
STLYoungblood

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
BFG 315x70x17 on stock silver wheels. Also has Mopar 2” lift.

81EADABE-6663-4C1A-A71C-68F9DDCC2217.jpeg
Thanks! Is that no tire on back because it doesn't fit without relocation bracket?

Keep pics coming please! Especially if OB color.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
35s will fit on the stock rim width?

NSEWestman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jdkfikeka
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]Sorry, new to the forum so if I don't get this right I'll correct my post. I have a Silver Sport S. I put on the Mopar 2" lift (it's actually more like 3", maybe 3.5"?) lift. I then put on 285/70/17 on the stock wheels. I needed a 1.5" spacer unfortunately. Here's a before and after pic

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

Sponsored