Sponsored

Pics request: 2” Lift and 37’s on Rubicon

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Currently running 35” KO’s on my JLUR w/ 2” of lift. Seems like I have a lot of wheel well gap to accommodate more tire. When it’s time to replace tires I’m leaning towards 37’s. Looking for pics of:
1.)Rubicons
2.)2” lift
3.)37x12.5x17
Thanks in advance!
Ps, I know what is necessary surrounding the decision to go 37. Just looking for pics of the requested set up, thx!
Sponsored

OKJK11

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD, 2015 JKUR
Only pics I currently have but here’s my JLURD on a 1 1/2” Clayton Overland Plus lift with Nitto Recon Grappler 37 x 11.5 x 17 tires. 1“ bump stops on rear & 1 3/4” bump stops on front. Had some slight rubbing on the rear inner fender liners that I had to trim a little. 2” bumps in rear would have solved it but a little trimming on the liner let me use just 1” in rear.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pics request: 2” Lift and 37’s on Rubicon IMG_5965
Jeep Wrangler JL Pics request: 2” Lift and 37’s on Rubicon IMG_5966
Jeep Wrangler JL Pics request: 2” Lift and 37’s on Rubicon IMG_5967

Sponsored

OP
OP
CaddyshackGopher

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So far, none of these looks stuffed to me. I'm aware that some 2" lifts give more height than advertised but still, loving the looks of all of these stances. I first went to 35's on the Rubicon w/ zero lift and that worked but to me look a tad stuffed...........too much space in the wheel well looks worse than stuffed!

Craigger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Clubs

1.5" Mopar Lift (came with the Xtreme Recon package). 37's - Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT's. Split Fenders.

This was right before I installed a 3.5" Metalcloak lift so didn't get a chance to try this config off-road - but no rubbing at full lock on the street.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pics request: 2” Lift and 37’s on Rubicon IMG_5561

Sponsored

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
What wheels are those? Are they Jeep wheels with spacers?
Looks great!
Inexpensive wheels I bought for my previous Gladiator back in 2020. Quadratec Rubicon Extreme. 17x9. They have gunmetal and black too. Factory Jeep center caps pop right in. I have not had any problems with them. No spacers.