Pics of stock Jeeps -- no lifts, no big tires

Sponsored

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Sweet looking rig!
The Hella/Black combo is just soooo unmatched gorgeous!

In our area, in the 2 largest cities I'm in all the time, the only other Hella I've seen besides mine is a 2 door similar to yours.
Funny enough, similar situation. I only see two others around town, both almost identical to yours. One is a soccer mom who looks at me like im crazy when I wave (I've parked next to them in a parking lot anytime we're at the same store LOL, she probably thinks im a stalker..), and a gentleman who always really enthusiastically waves too, who lives in the neighborhood just south of me.

He's the one I THINK I'm parking next to each time, instead I just disgruntle the soccer mom :CWL:

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Funny enough, similar situation. I only see two others around town, both almost identical to yours. One is a soccer mom who looks at me like im crazy when I wave (I've parked next to them in a parking lot anytime we're at the same store LOL, she probably thinks im a stalker..), and a gentleman who always really enthusiastically waves too, who lives in the neighborhood just south of me.

He's the one I THINK I'm parking next to each time, instead I just disgruntle the soccer mom :CWL:
I too am a big fan of the Hella/Black and see very few of them around where I live.

OK, so there are some grab handles, a stubby antennae, hinge covers, and other similar small things, which are technically mods of a sort. But it's on original wheels, tires, and suspension.

zbohYtqgNvCgfbE?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

Sponsored

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
I too am a big fan of the Hella/Black and see very few of them around where I live.

OK, so there are some grab handles, a stubby antennae, hinge covers, and other similar small things, which are technically mods of a sort. But it's on original wheels, tires, and suspension.

zbohYtqgNvCgfbE?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none.jpg
We definitely never lose our Jeeps in a parking lot!

I'm glad I got one while the color was still offered, it was by far my first choice! (I love how the color can change in temperature depending on the lighting, ranges from very bright, summery, to deep, warm gold and orange, it's great, seems to always reflect the mood outside) Except winter anyway, then its a SCREAMING REMINDER THAT HAPPY COLORS EXIST
Jeep Wrangler JL Pics of stock Jeeps -- no lifts, no big tires 6bu_4pLi7izJS_jI_YF1YSjdQ=w1115-h836-no?authuser=0