First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Mojito
Occupation
Retired Automotive Service Manager
You bought wrong....my '98 TJ is worth a lot more than that '97 Ram.😁 I always said the same thing: gonna lift that TJ when I get a JL, but it's still too nice to beat offroad. It's seen its share of mud and rocks, but my '75 CJ is going to be my mud buggy. TJ will be the beach cruiser.
I miss my 97 Teal TJ. Did get $5,000 for it.

Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
Uh...... you're mistaken. It costs more than base. It's vehicle vernacular. Not basic English language. Stick around the Jeep community and you'll get the lingo.
It's not just the Jeep community, it's the entire auto industry.
Stock means the way it came from the factory.
The fact that he doesnt realize this is on him.

Kllrbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
It's not just the Jeep community, it's the entire auto industry.
Stock means the way it came from the factory.
The fact that he doesnt realize this is on him.
Guy is just splitting hairs and being difficult for no reason.
The OPs emphasis was clearly on "stock height and tires". He even clarified later in the thread that he didnt care about ANY other mods. Just wanted to see pics of stock height and tire JLs.
Either way, dont care, lifes too short to argue with difficult people online....:)

Sponsored

Greenjeepthing

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Mojito
Occupation
Retired Automotive Service Manager
Neither, sold the Rubi and bought a another boat, 6 months prior to ordering the Anniversary Edition
Did you get close to what paid for it? I mean with in reason.

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Did you get close to what paid for it? I mean with in reason.
I had it for 2 yrs, with about 8000 miles on it, and sold it to a used car dealer( wholesaler)
for $500 more than I paid for it. He had it for about 30 days and either took it to the auction
or wholesaled it to a Maserati dealer out in California. I'm in Florida. The Maserati dealer
had about 20 late model used jeeps on the lot. All way over priced. It sat there for about 90
days before I lost track of it. Most car dealers are on a 60 or 90 day turn on there used cars.
If they don't sell them, in that time frame, they will either wholesale them or take them to the auction and write off any loses. Anyway, one day the Rubi was there and the next day it was gone alone with all the other jeeps, and probably the used car manager too (speculation). I got the car fax from the used car dealers website and was able to follow where it went. Once at the Maserati dealer I occasionally checked their used car inventory on line. Also, I kept getting service updates from Jeep because it wasn't in someone else's name yet.
Sponsored