Cowboy from hell

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Only mod is the carseat!

And a stubby antenna....

...and a TREX sticker chasing the little silhouette on the windshield...

I guess I don't qualify as stock anymore with those monster upgrades, huh?
zt1l0dkIXK1uIDxlXkagWbfpg=w1107-h830-no?authuser=0.jpg

Going to get 33s, a 4.56 regear, rear locker, new bumpers, lights, etc eventually, but all that stuff is crazy expensive when I've got adult things to spend money on :crying:
I want one of those t rex silhouette stickers too! Where u get em?...
Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
"Show me your Jeep" a loose equivalent of saying "Show me your gains" at the gym.

Hahahaha. It was a good idea asking for the untouched Jeeps.

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
OK, this is posted elsewhere on the site, so apologies if you've already seen it. And it's technically not a picture of my Jeep (you do see the hood), but I thought it pertinent. Stock Sport S at the Jeep Adventure Academy, Badlands Off-Road Park, Attica, Indiana.

This trip just proved to me that, for what I want to do, I don't need to modify anything.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Nope, @COJLGirl is right. There is a base model, and various packages, to which STOCK options can be added. If it came from the factory that built the vehicle it is stock. Some people stretch the definition of stock by adding factory options to their vehicles after purchase, but that can be argued one way or the other. Stock simply means unmodified from the way it left the factory.

Sponsored

MRH512

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
OK, this is posted elsewhere on the site, so apologies if you've already seen it. And it's technically not a picture of my Jeep (you do see the hood), but I thought it pertinent. Stock Sport S at the Jeep Adventure Academy, Badlands Off-Road Park, Attica, Indiana.

This trip just proved to me that, for what I want to do, I don't need to modify anything.
I did the Jeep Adventure Academy in Llano, TX in my stock Rubi and feel the same way. There was no obstacle I couldn't do and only one that a stock Sport had to use the bypass for. After that, I lost all desire to lift it.

It's my daily driver and I have no desire to do rock crawling or anything more difficult than moderate trails. I had been leaning towards 35 x 12.5 tires for purely aesthetic reasons. But now I'm leaning towards 33 x 12.5 just get to get away from the "pizza cutters" but not lose any travel distance in the flex.
[/QUOTE]