Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Great pic’s. Shows the colors in a perfect time of day. ‘Earl’ is a great new color, very close to what the 10th Anniversary Rubicon was proposed to be. Too bad you can’t get red interior to go with it.
D2E84A32-6C34-4440-95AF-7D08D4E6E900.jpeg
I'm pretty sure that's Anvil. It would look VERY different depending on the lighting.

jlcalifornia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
The blue accents on the 4xe look good with Earl. To me it is just another shade of gray. I can't tell the difference between Granite and Stingray and I don't think I would notice much difference with Earl.

I would love to see Sunset Orange, Copperhead, Copper Brown, Dune return.
I'm not sure about the ones that you listed, but punk'n is back.

Sponsored

unsavory

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 2.0T Auto, 2019 JLUR V6 Manual (sold)
People confuse granite. It’s actually a very slight brown hue when it’s clean and in the sun.

The JL has/had: Billet Silver, Granite, Sting Gray, Platinum Silver and now Earl.

Five shades for five motor choices, challenge accepted. (2.0t, 3.6, 392, 4xe, 3.0) 😁
There is no way that Earl is even remotely gray.

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
after seeing them side by side, I like Earl lesser than when I saw it isolated on its own
I appreciate the neutral/subtle timelessness of Sting-Gray, Billet-Silver and Granite-Crystal

PLaz

First Name
Laz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
After holding out 4 months to order, I finally saw my first Earl colored Jeep & was disappointed. At worst, it is toothpaste green, and at best, it is baby blue. I was hoping it would be closer to Anvil. Here's a side-by-side comparison of Earl vs. Anvil:

IMG_5997.jpg

IMG_6001.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

Chugiakguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wlllys Sport
After holding out 4 months to order, I finally saw my first Earl colored Jeep & was disappointed. At worst, it is toothpaste green, and at best, it is baby blue. I was hoping it would be closer to Anvil. Here's a side-by-side comparison of Earl vs. Anvil:
So, in other words, you're saying that with Earl, Stellantis has reached the Crest of their color offerings?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Again, huge no. And this illustrates perfectly why I won't buy something (especially a color) without seeing it first. I would be so pissed if i ordered this blindly and it came out this color. Honestly not sure I'd accept delivery lol. Feel bad for the others like me, but who did this, and even more so for the ones who will bite their tongues and say they like it because they don't have much choice.

If you do like it, good on you and hope you're happy with it :)

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T

Jeep Wrangler JL Pics: Earl vs other colors side-by-side IMG_5998

I remember reading in here back when Earl was rumored that the paint code for Earl was also called Minty?

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
The more pics we see, the clearer the actual color gets. Haven't seen one on the road yet, but these pics are pretty representative, I think. Very interesting color. I'm all about different colors that stand out (Obviously, Mojito boy...), but I'm not sure I'd go with Earl. It's definitely leaning toward the minty fresh side of the color spectrum. That said, for all who choose it, it will definitely be unique and stand out. Make it yours! 👍

de5687.jpg