Sponsored

Picking up ordered unit soon - Financing options outside of dealership.

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 dr HellaYella Rubicon.
Hi all, quick question, doing this more to make sure I cover all my bases when it comes to making sure I have all options available.

I am picking my Jeep up between next week and the week after (probably first week of December because of Thanksgiving and its due to ship tomorrow from Ohio) and I am not sold on financing thru the dealership. I am currently looking at all the banks in my region but I know there are other places like NavyFederal and other credit unions I could possibly use.

So far I have checked all local bank branches for different banks here in PA (PNC Bank, Keybank, Mellon Bank, Commonwealth, Clearview Credit Union, etc.).

Penfed (which I found thru here in the forums) seems to be the best option based on the rates for the loans. Anyone else have any other ones that could be viable options?

Any and all info would be welcomed and thanks all!
Sponsored

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
we did cry cap 0/36, it's hard to beat zero.

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
If I didn't do the extra 2% discount from the dealer's financing, I was going to do the 0% at 36 months. Chrysler's rates go up from there and I think 1.9% for 48 months. I don't think the cost to refi a vehicle is very expensive at all, but I don't know how the new vs used car rates work and how long you can refi a car and still get a new rate if there is such a thing these days.

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
I bought mine with their finance option to get the lower invoice and refinance before the 1st payment with navyfederal for 2.29 for 6 years.
Sponsored