Sponsored

Picking up my 2019 JL Rubicon right now!

Highonlyfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2011 JKU
Looks fantastic.

Enjoy
Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Jealous... can't wait to pick mine up in 4-6wks from them hopefully. Looks killer

Iwant2poop

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sport, 2002 Grand Cherokee (Sold)
I too am jelly. Have fun and be safe!

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
Congratulations and thank you for your purchase. If anything happens to fall off of the engine it wasn't me, I swear. :giggle:
I can't wait until I can order my Jeep. I'll be fortunate enough to be able to watch it being built from start to finish and drive it off the line.

GGolds

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2019 JLU Sahara. 3.6, V6. Mojito with a black hard top. Tan leather. 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited.
Occupation
Paramedic
Ok everyone! I have picked my Jeep up. AMAZING experience with Tony Bowler at Jim Marsh. Highly recommended!

First picture of many attached... but I need to drive around a bit (I’ve never driven a Jeep before)

7CF2CF81-23B0-495A-AAF2-ADAA40D3E361.jpeg
That is one gorgeous Jeep. I placed my order for the exact color and top in the Sahara model. The last time I placed an actual order to have one built was 20 years ago when I bought my 1997 TJ Wrangler. First year of that re-do. Since that time everything I purchased or leased was on the dealer lot. Mine should be in around the first or second week of January I'm told. I feel like a little kid waiting for a dream birthday present when I was 13. That was an organ. LOL. Yes, and organ- most fun instrument you can play especially as a kid. I wish you lots of fun and beep beeps from fellow Jeepsters. Drive safe and just enjoy it. Take in that new car smell, it doesn't last long enough. It's usually gone by the 3rd payment. Another LOL on that one. By the way, Mojito is the coolest color ever made for any car or truck!.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Hey everyone!

My plane just touched down in Las Vegas and I am heading to the dealership to grab my Mojito JLUR!

I placed the order on the 10th of October, and I’ve been feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas to come. Called yesterday to ask for an update and was told it had just been dropped off, so I grabbed a ticket and forced myself to fall asleep to pass time until the 7am flight.

I am so excited. I just needed to talk to someone about it haha. Wish me luck!!!
Where did you have to fly from ?

OP
OP
VeggieBoi

VeggieBoi

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 McLaren 650S, 2019 JLUR
Where did you have to fly from ?
Just from Los Angeles. A quick 45 minute plane ride over, a nice 2 day, 1 night trip in Vegas, and then a 4-5 hour drive (plus stops!) back to LA. Made very easy with adaptive cruise control.
Sponsored