Picking her up today! Sting Gray 392

utjmac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited 392
Been out of the Jeep family since I sold my 99 TJ in 2008. Missed it ever since. Time to share the Jeep life with my three girls while they can enjoy it!

Ordered early June, so almost 3 months on the dot from order to receipt. Heading to GA to pick her up and close the transaction, might even get to meet a fellow 392 member when I get there!

Funny, Iā€™ve never even seen a 392 in person, and the first one Iā€™ll see will be the one Iā€™m taking home.

dual door group, gorilla glass, tow group, trail cam, mats. Wish me luck to a smooth closed transaction.

I searched, but couldnā€™t much find any data. What the best price on a maxCare warranty? I emailed someone from a board recommendation but the email bounced. Any insight is appreciated.

Looking forward to waving at all the Jeeps heading back home!

John
Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Been out of the Jeep family since I sold my 99 TJ in 2008. Missed it ever since. Time to share the Jeep life with my three girls while they can enjoy it!

Ordered early June, so almost 3 months on the dot from order to receipt. Heading to GA to pick her up and close the transaction, might even get to meet a fellow 392 member when I get there!

Funny, Iā€™ve never even seen a 392 in person, and the first one Iā€™ll see will be the one Iā€™m taking home.

dual door group, gorilla glass, tow group, trail cam, mats. Wish me luck to a smooth closed transaction.

I searched, but couldnā€™t much find any data. What the best price on a maxCare warranty? I emailed someone from a board recommendation but the email bounced. Any insight is appreciated.

Looking forward to waving at all the Jeeps heading back home!

John
I saw a 392 Stinggray in person and thats what made me choose that color for mine. I saw when I was driving to the dealership. Pictures when you get it? I am eagerly waiting for it to ship.

OP
OP
utjmac

utjmac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited 392
I saw a 392 Stinggray in person and thats what made me choose that color for mine. I saw when I was driving to the dealership. Pictures when you get it? I am eagerly waiting for it to ship.
Jeep Wrangler JL Picking her up today! Sting Gray 392 C3F5AC27-9406-4299-A683-A45C4D14AA84

First time Iā€™ve test driven one of theseā€¦itā€™s a beast. Packed to the gills with doors etc. You're going to love it!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Picking her up today! Sting Gray 392 C3F5AC27-9406-4299-A683-A45C4D14AA84

First time Iā€™ve test driven one of theseā€¦itā€™s a beast. Packed to the gills with doors etc. You're going to love it!
Looks similar to mine except I got the one touch roof.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Man that sting gray!!!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
OP
OP
utjmac

utjmac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited 392
Thereā€™s my Sting Gray in the background!
Great to meet you, Mark!

Everyone, if you want a great dealership experience, Mtn View Jeep Ram was phenomenal. Iā€™m super appreciative that Mark recommended them. Best experience Iā€™ve ever had at a dealership.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Small world after all. Great color choiceā€¦canā€™t wait to build my 392 up.

Sponsored

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Great to meet you, Mark!

Everyone, if you want a great dealership experience, Mtn View Jeep Ram was phenomenal. Iā€™m super appreciative that Mark recommended them. Best experience Iā€™ve ever had at a dealership.
Was truly my pleasure to meet up with you!

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
I ordered my sting gray 392 with recon package on Aug 19. Supposedly the ship date is estimated to be Sept 29. My dealership said it would likely show up at the end of Oct. Even if itā€™s the end of Oct, Iā€™d consider myself more than lucky. Waiting is hard though. I almost went with hydro blue but I think I made the right color choice. Iā€™m not overly excited about the bronze trim, but it is what it is. I currently have a Raptor but this will be my 4th Wrangler and 7th Jeep overall. I missed being in the family šŸ˜‹
Sponsored