Picked up my JLUR from DeMontrond

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
I picked up my Ocean Blue JLUR yesterday from Neil at DeMontrond. It was probably the best car buying experience I’ve ever had.

I ended up changing my plans and driving my Challenger in from FL to trade it. They gave me a solid deal on the car. I ended up out the door at about 8.5% with the military discount on top of the 7.5% we had negotiated prior to ordering.

All in all it took 22 days to reach the dealer.

When I arrived Neil had my Jeep cleaned up, tank full, and parked out front waiting on me. We looked it over, he took my my trade for appraisal and we did some paperwork and I took it on a test drive

I will say I was surprised by the gigantor key fob!

It took a little longer just because we shopped some interest rates. But it was pleasant, they didn’t try to upsell me a bunch of add ons that I didn’t want like a lot of dealers.

All in all I am extremely happy to be back in a Jeep! Going to do my Vanity Plate today. Now I just have to get used to it versus my Scat Pack Challenger

28908F6E-8B8B-474F-BAE5-1EA1C5B12B6B.jpeg
Sponsored

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
Hi - 22 Days shipping ? Mine is just hitting trim stage just now after ordering from Deomontrond on 16th - damn - i thought your 7.5% included the military discount

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
Purdy!! Congrats :clap:

OP
OP

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Hi - 22 Days shipping ? Mine is just hitting trim stage just now after ordering from Deomontrond on 16th - damn - i thought your 7.5% included the military discount
Yea I ordered Feb 1 and after reading that people were getting theirs really fast, my wife hopped on the chat on 2/21 (I had been avoiding it because it’s easier not to think about it) and found out it was in Pearland, 64 miles from the dealer.

I reached out to Neil and he confirmed and then emailed and said it was on the lot the next day.

When I arrived we talked military stuff and he added the $500 to it as well. I was very pleased

Sponsored

Ameza

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I picked up my Ocean Blue JLUR yesterday from Neil at DeMontrond. It was probably the best car buying experience I’ve ever had.

I ended up changing my plans and driving my Challenger in from FL to trade it. They gave me a solid deal on the car. I ended up out the door at about 8.5% with the military discount on top of the 7.5% we had negotiated prior to ordering.

All in all it took 22 days to reach the dealer.

When I arrived Neil had my Jeep cleaned up, tank full, and parked out front waiting on me. We looked it over, he took my my trade for appraisal and we did some paperwork and I took it on a test drive

I will say I was surprised by the gigantor key fob!

It took a little longer just because we shopped some interest rates. But it was pleasant, they didn’t try to upsell me a bunch of add ons that I didn’t want like a lot of dealers.

All in all I am extremely happy to be back in a Jeep! Going to do my Vanity Plate today. Now I just have to get used to it versus my Scat Pack Challenger

28908F6E-8B8B-474F-BAE5-1EA1C5B12B6B.jpeg
Congrats, looks sharp. I'm waiting on my ocean blue Sahara from Neil. Should be in around 3/14. How long once it gets off the train in Pearland?

OP
OP

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Congrats, looks sharp. I'm waiting on my ocean blue Sahara from Neil. Should be in around 3/14. How long once it gets off the train in Pearland?
Not sure. When we checked on it it had already been offloaded and was waiting on a truck to deliver it. So I’m not sure how long it was there. It went much faster than I ever expected though

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
Love the build, I ordered mine monday. Same color and hardtop, rims. How do you like it? It will be my first Jeep. I am coming from a Bmw.

OP
OP

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Love the build, I ordered mine monday. Same color and hardtop, rims. How do you like it? It will be my first Jeep. I am coming from a Bmw.
I love being back in a Jeep (this is my 3rd). My Scat Pack was nice but I just didn’t love it the way I love my Jeep. Doesn’t have the speed that my Challenger or my wife’s BMW, but it just fits me better (we sold my wife’s for a Raptor).

It really does get in the blood. They are expensive especially once you start buying mods to personalize them, but that’s part of the allure

Sponsored

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Dang! One month is fast. I am working on closing a deal with Neil shortly, so that is exciting!