Sponsored

Picked up my jeep today and have a question.

Enis

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Just got my 23 JLURXR, it seems when i come to a stop and let off the break that its missing a beat and jolts the vehicle. I was on a maybe 2 degree incline and the vehicle rolled back immediately letting off the break. It has the pentastar with etorque. This is not my first time with this transmission or engine, but first time with them paired together. I understand the transmission “learns” how you drive but I’ve never had a vehicle with an auto tranny roll back on such a low incline.
Thanks in advance

Ill post pictures and build tomorrow just finished driving for 14 hourS.
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Congrats on taking delivery of your new Jeep.

I do remember the hill hold control working from the moment I drove my new JLU off the lot (2.0T, 850RE). I wouldn't guess that the transmission's adaptive shift function would include deferred operation of the hill hold feature. Perhaps give it a day or 3 to see if any improvements are observed.

OP
OP

Enis

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Congrats on taking delivery of your new Jeep.

I do remember the hill hold control working from the moment I drove my new JLU off the lot (2.0T, 850RE). I wouldn't guess that the transmission's adaptive shift function would include deferred operation of the hill hold feature. Perhaps give it a day or 3 to see if any improvements are observed.
Ill see how it goes for sure. The gladiator i traded in didn’t do that. Also I forgot one other thing. My old gladiator with the forward facing camera had a button for it in the app, the jour does not. Is this normal for the jl?

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I forgot one other thing. My old gladiator with the forward facing camera had a button for it in the app, the jour does not. Is this normal for the jl?
I'll yield that Q to those owners who have the forward camera on their Jeeps. :beer:

Reman1826

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Ill see how it goes for sure. The gladiator i traded in didn’t do that. Also I forgot one other thing. My old gladiator with the forward facing camera had a button for it in the app, the jour does not. Is this normal for the jl?
Congratulations! U-connect/controls/ you will find front camera and rear camera button
Sponsored