Sponsored

Picked up my 80th Anniversary JLU on Saturday from Suresky Jeep!

kennjen

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Just over the NJ border in NY, near Nanuet
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU (coming soon)
Nice! I guess you bought off the lot?
Yup, off the lot !

We had agreed on pricing and was about to order a custom build. But I found this car on the lot very similar to my build when I was just browsing their web site last minute. Apparently it just came in, which is why I didn't see it when I checked their stock before going for the custom build.

This Altitude was within 700$ or so of my custom Sport S build despite having Sahara tire/rims, LED package, and blacked out trims on top of my custom build. The final sweet sugar on top was being able to pick up immediately.

We really like it !
Sponsored

OP
OP
BackToWrangler

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
Yup, off the lot !

We had agreed on pricing and was about to order a custom build. But I found this car on the lot very similar to my build when I was just browsing their web site last minute. Apparently it just came in, which is why I didn't see it when I checked their stock before going for the custom build.

This Altitude was within 700$ or so of my custom Sport S build despite having Sahara tire/rims, LED package, and blacked out trims on top of my custom build. The final sweet sugar on top was being able to pick up immediately.

We really like it !
Congrats! Enjoy it!

PHX2IAD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
I really dig the 80th Anniversary Pkg trim. I prefer the color painted fenders with the Rubi style grill as opposed to the silver trim on the Sahara grill. The cloth texture in the interior is pretty sharp as well. Congrats on your new Jeep!

OP
OP
BackToWrangler

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
I really dig the 80th Anniversary Pkg trim. I prefer the color painted fenders with the Rubi style grill as opposed to the silver trim on the Sahara grill. The cloth texture in the interior is pretty sharp as well. Congrats on your new Jeep!
Thank you. Yeah the overall appearance is what really sold me on the 80th. The included 8.4" screen and sound system, etc didn't hurt either. :)
Sponsored