Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojito! Wrangler 392, 2020 Neon Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So we picked up our Jeep Wrangler 392 yesterday from St. Charles Jeep! As far as I know it is one of the very first ones in the area, and this thing is a beast! My first drive was a quick blast in the dealer parking lot and I actually giggled like a school girl when I stabbed the gas and it actually launched like a sports car. The ass end squatted and actually wanted to lift up the front end. We are already in talks with a lift company for a lift kit, and it will definitely be getting at least 37" tires on it, so stay tuned for more of the build details coming soon. I only had time to get some crappy basic pics yesterday but I did do a full walk around video and a comparison to my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon. You can find my full walk around video here:

Jeep Wrangler JL Picked Up My 392 Yesterday! image?format=raw&type=orig&id=10499

Jeep Wrangler JL Picked Up My 392 Yesterday! image?format=raw&type=orig&id=10505

***UPDATE***

We just spent an entire day test fitting 35's, 37's and 40's on our stock 392 to see how they all look and fit. Here is our latest video:
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
How they ever left the factory without at least 35" tires is astonishing to me.
I completely agree! I'm looking to go to at least 37's on it.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

@ShockerRacing, the box behind the rearview mirror is for the adaptive cruise control system.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@ShockerRacing, the box behind the rearview mirror is for the adaptive cruise control system.
Thanks, I don't have the adaptive cruise in my 2018 JL or my JT so I had never seen it before.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Congratz!!!! that Jeep is Beautiful! Many fun days ahead....Best of luck truly. You'll be smiling for a long time!!!

Sponsored

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
How they ever left the factory without at least 35" tires is astonishing to me.

Congrats on your new rabbit hole! Looks awesome!
I can't believe it either. The Ford Bronco can have 315/70R17 from the factory. Why couldn't Jeep do the same for a ~$75,000 vehicle? Haha

JLUWillys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392XR , 23 LR DEF110, 23 Sprinter AWD
So we picked up our Jeep Wrangler 392 yesterday from St. Charles Jeep! As far as I know it is one of the very first ones in the area, and this thing is a beast! My first drive was a quick blast in the dealer parking lot and I actually giggled like a school girl when I stabbed the gas and it actually launched like a sports car. The ass end squatted and actually wanted to lift up the front end. We are already in talks with a lift company for a lift kit, and it will definitely be getting at least 37" tires on it, so stay tuned for more of the build details coming soon. I only had time to get some crappy basic pics yesterday but I did do a full walk around video and a comparison to my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon. You can find my full walk around video here:

image?format=raw&type=orig&id=10499.jpg

image?format=raw&type=orig&id=10505.jpg
Congrats!!!!

These vids and posts give me hope lol!!