Sponsored

Picked up a Granite Crystal JLU Sport over the weekend!

Strifeborn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Tech Sales
I'm in love already! I have been so hyped about the new JL's and I went to test drive one knowing that the dealer didn't have exactly what I wanted. Turns out they were just pulling this baby off the truck when I arrived with most of the options I wanted! Going back this week to get side steps, heated leather, all weather mats and tint installed!

Jeep Wrangler JL Picked up a Granite Crystal JLU Sport over the weekend! {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL Picked up a Granite Crystal JLU Sport over the weekend! {filename}
Sponsored

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Congrats! Is the dealer installing your leather and how much will that cost? That and LEDs are one thing I wish the Sport offered and am looking to do eventually once I get mine.

Kentano

First Name
Kentano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Victoria the Mall Rat
Occupation
CPA
Vehicle Showcase
Ah - never saw a pic of the sport with the upgraded rims. Looks really good. Also, Granite Crystal came out so well...it looks almost like the fenders and top match the paint. Welcome to the club! :beer:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Strifeborn

Strifeborn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Tech Sales
Ah - never saw a pic of the sport with the upgraded rims. Looks really good. Also, Granite Crystal came out so well...it looks almost like the fenders and top match the paint. Welcome to the club! :beer:
Thank you! The upgraded wheels came out so well because they are Granite Cystal as well so they perfectly match the paint, I was really excited about how good they look.

OP
OP
Strifeborn

Strifeborn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Tech Sales
Congrats! Is the dealer installing your leather and how much will that cost? That and LEDs are one thing I wish the Sport offered and am looking to do eventually once I get mine.
Hey sorry for the delayed reply! The dealer is installing the leather and it costs $1200 without heat or $1500 for heated leather. I opted for heated. The LED package is nice for sure but I bet you there are going to be plenty of aftermarket options for LEDs and maybe even an official mopar kit. Personally I didn't want all the silver accents that the Sahara has, I prefer the clean look of the Sport bumper, wheels etc. From my perspective I preferred getting a Sport and then just adding everything that I want over time, even Jeep says on their website that the Sport is the perfect model for someone looking to build onto it and make it their own.

Sponsored

Newbiejeeperjl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited JL
I just bought the same model/color. Can anyone give me some suggestions/ websites to upgrade my JLU? I’m having a hard time finding accessories. Thank You!

OP
OP
Strifeborn

Strifeborn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Tech Sales
I just buy the same model/color. Can anyone give me some suggestions/ websites to upgrade my JLU? I’m having a hard time finding accessories. Thank You!
Congrats! Because it is so newly on the market it seems that the options are pretty limited at the moment. Most of the official Jeep Mopar upgrades are going to be available in March/April and going forward I would expect to see lots of third party options. Keep your eyes peeled and there will be plenty of options soon!
Sponsored