Sponsored

Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022?

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Colors are just colors. I believe over my time I have had most colors made for autos. My least favorite was BLACK. Texas summers and Black do not mix.

I had Silver Edition Ram few years ago and really liked that color. So wanted that for my Rubicon. Glad I ordered early in year before Jeep stopped that color.

Yea, i have seen most of the Jeepers on the forum lately. Mr. Stormin must be getting old. Wonder if his leg healed good. I will have to ask him. I sent him a funny today. Jeep Video with Bruce.

Take Care.
Good to see you !
Sponsored

XAMfed

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Id say flush the toilet and get rid of everything and add 8 new colors (or however many).

lol at people wanting the same colors weve already had to come back.

replace black, red, white and granite with different versions of the colors. Like a pearl white, matte black, some other red and gray.

jeep should offer colors for two years then rotate.

id vote off granite, firecracker and nacho.

bring in Gobi, Anvil or Rhino and Copperhead

tired if seeing the same damn colors over and over every day lol. Actually saw a chief JL on the freeway. Have yet to see a Hydro (which i really like). Havent seen a Gecko and probably never will lol.

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Even Toyota is bringing an ā€œElectric Limeā€ to its Taco line. And Toyota usually does a lot of preliminary market research before production so that says something for greens. I have my Mojito MOAB so I donā€™t care if they bring it back or not (in fact, Iā€™d prefer they donā€™t), but please keep Hydro Blue because itā€˜s likely to be my 2022 4xe choice.

Iā€™d say pare down the gray/silvers from 50 shades, dump Chief, and reconsider that dark blood color (Snazzberry). Unless the woke generation gets rid of red, white, and blue, they, along with black, are most likely here to stay. But I tend to agree with a few others on here, we should be asking Jeep to add colors, not drop them.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022? 16AD836A-6B56-448B-BA7F-85BE0FB02E38

OP
OP

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Voting Off:

(1) Granite
(2) Snazzberry
(3) Nacho.

I wish Jeep would add Gobi back. Would also love the old champagne color like the 80ā€™s YJs
I'd like to see a tan like Gobi also.

Sponsored

EMpunker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon V6
I'd also like to see Gobi/tan. They can get rid of Sarge since I already got mine! :like:

Rescue green would also be cool...

mdkautzman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
None!!!!! We should all have choices even if you don't like mine.
Add however is a different story.
- Gator
- Gobi
- Forest Green
- midnight Blue

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
I love how like half the people here are voting off colors that aren't even available anymore to order (like Chief and Nacho). Glad I got my Nacho 4xe. It will be a somewhat rare beast and it just pops no matter what the day looks like, but especially on rainy, dreary days. It just brightens the whole world.

I'd vote off black and white because nothing in life is truly black and white. I agree with the previous poster about bringing back Crush, or something very like it. Also about replacing Firecracker with the older Flame Red, or maybe the even older Colorado Red. I like the new Tuscadero teal color available on the 2-door Sport. Hope they make that across the board.

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
I bet itā€™s the millennials who are desperate for the loud ugly colors. Gen X is probably more of the earth tone and dark green group.
Proud Xer. Just sold my Sting Gray JLR and ordered a Gecko JLR. šŸ˜€

Sponsored

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
Voting off is hard. I hate gray Jeeps, but then I love them enough to have Granite, Graystone and Sting grays.

Bring back is easy.

Mojito
That light rust/copper color they had on the Golden Eagles back in the 70s.
If you must have a gray, Light Graystone Metallic. That's a great color.

Anyway...happy Gecko flew back in...

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I love how like half the people here are voting off colors that aren't even available anymore to order (like Chief and Nacho). Glad I got my Nacho 4xe. It will be a somewhat rare beast and it just pops no matter what the day looks like, but especially on rainy, dreary days. It just brightens the whole world.

I'd vote off black and white because nothing in life is truly black and white. I agree with the previous poster about bringing back Crush, or something very like it. Also about replacing Firecracker with the older Flame Red, or maybe the even older Colorado Red. I like the new Tuscadero teal color available on the 2-door Sport. Hope they make that across the board.
Completely agree.. glad I got it.. Would do it again in a heartbeat..

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
No need to take colors away, just add more!

Heck, add in some special raptor like coating option that you can only get as a custom order. I bet that would get some attention.