Sponsored

Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022?

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Everybody is always complaining about not enough colors then the colors get voted off.

I’m voting off:
1. Black, because black Jeeps never wave
2. Snazz, because it looks dumb
3. Sarge, because it’s too dark

My faves are
1. Punk’n
2. Punk’n
3. Punk’n
Throw in Mojito and we're there !
Jeep Wrangler JL Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022? gym
Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
One shade of white, One shade of black and three shades of grey all seem a bit “neutral“ to me. I would kick one or two shades of grey to the curb.

that said, jeep has those shades of grey for a reason….. they sell well whereas yellow doesn’t sell as well.

but, don’t listen to me….. I have white…. Whadda I know?
I’m with you on this.

I would get rid of all the greys:
  • Granite Crystal Metallic (dark metallic gray)
  • Sting-Gray (light primer gray)
  • Billet Silver Metallic (light metallic silver)
And would add some bright colors, like bringing back that bright green. Not sure what it was called.

I ended up ordering white because color selection for half doors was limited to grays, black, or white as far as I knew.

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
I’m with you on this.

I would get rid of all the greys:
  • Sting-Gray (light primer gray)
  • Billet Silver Metallic (light metallic silver)
And would add some bright colors, like bringing back that bright green. Not sure what it was called.

I ended up ordering white because color selection for half doors was limited to grays, black, or white as far as I knew.
No no no - I’m color blind...those are my favorites 😊

Sponsored

Deleted member 59098

I love my 2021 JLU80 in SARGE GREEN but that may be because it is the closest to my first ever Jeep, 1995 MOSS GREEN 4dr Cherokee.
Me too. Sarge green is close to my first 1997 ZJ in forest green.

OP
OP

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Nacho, Billet Silver, and Sting-Gray have already been voted off the island...
I herd Billet is out. I have not herd anything about Nacho or Sting Gray? Are these your votes or did you maybe hear something else?

OP
OP

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
You are missing Gecko. Chief Blue, Nacho and Billet Silver are already gone.

Keep the staple colors and add a silver.
  • Bright White
  • Black
  • Firecracker Red

Even though I own a Hella Yella, it has been around since 2019. I can see yellow going away for a while. My other votes would be Sting Gray and Sarge Green, I have nothing against those colors, just going for a rotation to add new colors.
I will add in Gecko. Sorry folks.

Last edited:
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR , 2017 Ram 2500, 1990 YJ
Huh? Where were you able to confirm Sting-Gray is out for 2022?
[/QUOTE]

Well now I feel silly. Sting-Gray is back available for order as of this morning.
But here's what is showing this morning.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022? Capture.PNG

Sponsored

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR , 2017 Ram 2500, 1990 YJ
I herd Billet is out. I have not herd anything about Nacho or Sting Gray? Are these your votes or did you maybe hear something else?
[/QUOTE]

Apparently Sting Gray is back on. This screen changes daily it seems.
Jeep Wrangler JL Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022? Capture.PNG

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Throw in Mojito and we're there !
I get it!!! You love punk'n, you are most prolly a punk'n and you wanna get punk'n. Never seen someone loving so much punk'n before!!! Look at you jump punk'n in your shorts, your man boops and I bet you love to give people punk'n nurples!

I would not want to be the one who accidently tell you that your nice "Terra Cotta" Jeep looks great cause I am sure that you would Punk'n *geddit?? hahah* kill them.

FTW!!!

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
It seems like a lot of people would prefer Jeep only offer these colors:

You know - you make a good point there. To be honest, my first choice has always been Red. I fell in love with Red Jeep - I wanted Red for my first Jeep until I saw how Firecracker Red looks like - then I change my mind.

I think that was a shade of red before Firecracker that is darker that looks like M&Ms above (or below):

Jeep Wrangler JL Pick 3. Which 2021 colors would you VOTE off the island for 2022? 1622730378750

.... that looks really good. I don't know what Jeep changed the color to a more crimson dark red but I am not really a big fan of Firecracker Red. I wish they change it back to that darker red color.

I think snazberry is really cool - however after looking at it for a while - it just ... look.... umm a bit out of place (respectfully). I like Nacho for bright color - but I don't think I can handle the rest of the brightly disco color!!

My two Jeeps has been granite crystal metallic and I am pretty happy with it. I might be in the market for one more Jeep but with the current shortage and line of color, I will see what 2022 (or 2023) brings.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
A lot of hate for Sting Gray... mine is on order, better get here before you all get your way!

I agree though, more grey's than neccessary - but the battleship grey is a keeper. I've had lots of vehicles in colours similar to granite, so ditch that - it's just another Audi/BMW/Benz colour.

My vote-offs:

1. Granite
2. Billet Silver (silver vehicles are gross)
3. Snazzberry 🤢

Bring back a darker more burgundy red. I had a '10 JK in that colour, just don't remember what it was called, and loved it.

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
I agree with most that there are too many shades of gray/silver. Also not a fan of Snazzberry or Nacho.

I saw a Punkin Jeep for the first time in person about a week ago and while I'm not usually a fan of orange vehicles, I have to admit Punkin looked fantastic. Bring it back.

I also think a Matte Black would be a huge seller.
Sponsored