Sponsored

Photos of Off-Road Pages on Uconnect 8.4 Display?

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
Hello everyone first post. I got my JLUR on Saturday and had the off-road app on it. I played with it Sunday. Today I called and set up the assist and now no off-road app. Thought I was going crazy that I couldn't find it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Hello everyone first post. I got my JLUR on Saturday and had the off-road app on it. I played with it Sunday. Today I called and set up the assist and now no off-road app. Thought I was going crazy that I counted find it.
You are not the first. I still hear it's coming, but because there is not hard time table, Jeep is being real quiet on this...

302lockedandloaded

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Black
Jeep's website still says Offroad Pages are still a part of the 8.4" Infotainment Group:

"UCONNECT® 4C NAV WITH 8.4-INCH TOUCHSCREENchevron-up
The innovative Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen comes with Apple CarPlay® support18 and Android Auto™24, SiriusXM®Satellite Radio25, Bluetooth® connectivity, integrated Voice Command, built-in Navigation, 4G Wi-Fi26, SiriusXM Guardian™27 and Off-Road Pages."

So Jeep you hike up the price AND false advertise? And yes, I have already saved the literature so don't try to pull it off the site.
EXACTLY

@JeepCares you guys need to be workin on that issue to fit it in to the current model 2018, and make damn sure we have everything promised for what we paid for at that price for a Jeep Wrangler. Some of us actually work for a living, why don't yall get to work on it.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
You are not the first. I still hear it's coming, but because there is not hard time table, Jeep is being real quiet on this...
It is really confusing as to what the hold up is here since we have the data and the graphics in the driver cluster right now, it should be super easy to just display it in the app!

Joe jl

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara jl
8D1C90CB-17C8-4D4C-9553-42FA355DB62E.jpeg
EXACTLY

@JeepCares you guys need to be workin on that issue to fit it in to the current model 2018, and make damn sure we have everything promised for what we paid for at that price for a Jeep Wrangler. Some of us actually work for a living, why don't yall get to work on it.

Sponsored

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
I've had a few problems with my phone dropping on uconnect. I've been on the phone with them on that issue with very little help from them. There really of no help on anything so far. I also asked them what happened to the off-road app. They have no clue as to what I'm talking about a off-road page.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer

sfadchi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Bright White JLUR
Occupation
Corporate Recruiter
Screenshot saved for good measure. I'm all in for a Class Action Suit!

Jeep's website still says Offroad Pages are still a part of the 8.4" Infotainment Group:

"UCONNECT® 4C NAV WITH 8.4-INCH TOUCHSCREENchevron-up
The innovative Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen comes with Apple CarPlay® support18 and Android Auto™24, SiriusXM®Satellite Radio25, Bluetooth® connectivity, integrated Voice Command, built-in Navigation, 4G Wi-Fi26, SiriusXM Guardian™27 and Off-Road Pages."

So Jeep you hike up the price AND false advertise? And yes, I have already saved the literature so don't try to pull it off the site.
Jeep Off Road Pages Screen Shot.png

Sponsored

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Really wanting to see this get figured out soon. I am still waiting for my JL but if its a technology update with data that is currently available then this should take a couple hours to resize the displays...

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal
upload_2018-3-8_20-59-51-png.png

upload_2018-3-8_21-12-35.png

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Police Officer
All new radios, when available, for those of us that got "the ole bait and switch" !

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I mean is this honestly something they think they can get away with? Showing features and then saying "Oh that was for only the NEXT model year." Sounds like they need to fire their software engineer and hire an intern to get this OTA pushed out. Even if they are trying to add more functionality why not just push what they currently have and work on the update in the background

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital