Sponsored

Photos of Off-Road Pages on Uconnect 8.4 Display?

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Got my Rubicon JL Wednesday. Was going crazy trying to find app while learning features (vast difference/improvement over my '15 Rubicon). Finally resorted to internet and discovered this forum and the app news. Surely FCA will sort this out. Great forum btw.
Welcome.
Sponsored

U.S. Marine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Got my Rubicon JL Wednesday. Was going crazy trying to find app while learning features (vast difference/improvement over my '15 Rubicon). Finally resorted to internet and discovered this forum and the app news. Surely FCA will sort this out. Great forum btw.
David, welcome aboard. I hope that any issues that may arise with the Jeep JL, FCA squares them away ASAP! I do way more reading than posting concerning fellow members situations, I'm waiting patiently for resolutions. This is our first Jeep and it's a pain in the six waiting for the accessories to be designed, fabricated, and released. Other than what I posted, I think the redesigned Jeep is an outstanding piece of gear!

blightle

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon (JL)
David, welcome aboard. I hope that any issues that may arise with the Jeep JL, FCA squares them away ASAP! I do way more reading than posting concerning fellow members situations, I'm waiting patiently for resolutions. This is our first Jeep and it's a pain in the six waiting for the accessories to be designed, fabricated, and released. Other than what I posted, I think the redesigned Jeep is an outstanding piece of gear!
Just received this email from Chrysler today. Seems promising.

Dear Customer:

Case #: xxxxxxxx

VIN: xxxxxxxxx

Vehicle Description: JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED SPORT UTILITY 4-DOOR

Hello Brian This is the Agent that you spoke with on the 3rd of this month. We got more information in and with all the Jeep Wrangler's that came with the off road pages it will be coming into the vehicle with an Over the Air update that will be at no cost to yourself. You will be notified on your Uconnect Screen when the download is available. Thank you for choosing Jeep, we appreciate your business and patience. If you have any further concerns or questions feel free to call us at 1-800-992-1997 Sincerely Mitchell FCA Uconnect Customer Service

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
MITCHELL
Customer Assistance Center

NKS18RUBI

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I spoke to Jeep Care tonight 3/28/18 they advised that there will be a Uconnect update later this year that will install the Off Road App which is needed to see the Off Road pages.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Please record any communications from FCA about the ORP. We may need it in nine months, by which time Jeep may be hoping that we forgot that we are owed the OPR.

Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
I have the pitch and role screen here is a picture of my center screen.
Hit me up if this is not it.

20180521_001624.jpg

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
I have the pitch and role screen here is a picture of my center screen.
Hit me up if this is not it.

20180521_001624.jpg
Those are not the offroad pages while it is similar data. The pages will be on the larger touch screen.

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ

Joe jl

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara jl
Yes, ask jeep about it the other and keep hear “late update” to 18 jlus that have it as option.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I hope they push this update out before I head to Moab in October. Of course, I know it doesn't all revolve around me, so I'd be even happier if they roll it out.....NOW! Come on, Jeep, let's have it! I'll be a bit miffed if the 2019's start showing up and they have them while we don't.

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I hope they push this update out before I head to Moab in October. Of course, I know it doesn't all revolve around me, so I'd be even happier if they roll it out.....NOW! Come on, Jeep, let's have it! I'll be a bit miffed if the 2019's start showing up and they have them while we don't.
At this point I'd be surprised if the 2019s would even have them...
Sponsored