Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Chris, are those AAL fender on front of your rig? And what about the rear, are those factory with lip taken off or after market?
Thanks
Roky
Hey Roky,

They are the AAL lights/chop kit up front. In the rear they are the factory fenders also "chopped".

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Roky,

They are the AAL lights/chop kit up front. In the rear they are the factory fenders also "chopped".
thanks man..... so on the rear fenders do they come apart at that seam or did you cut them with something?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
thanks man..... so on the rear fenders do they come apart at that seam or did you cut them with something?
They are plastic spot "welded" so you essentially rip them apart at the seam and then have to cut off a few remaining tabs. A dremel with a plastic cutting bit makes quick/easy work on those tabs.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Christmas Moutain West Texas
2019-10-15 14.00.34.jpg
I'm not really compelled to Speak, but with all the NON-Communicating going on in D.C. & around this Nation . . . ( or should I say, "dot dot dot?"), I just want to say . . . go on . . . looking closely at the photo . . . you looking? . . . it WARMS MY SOUL to see 2 "White" 4X4's from opposite sides of the "tracks," Side By Side, Both in Peaceful Harmony with Mother Nature smiling down approvingly ! :clap:

ps; neither the RNC, DNC, CNC or even the XYZ (of it) had anything to do with this statement, nor any affiliates from any 1st, 2nd or 3rd off-shoot "Party" ;) .

ps2; almost forgot - LOVE THE PHOTO TOO ! My Vote for photo of the YEAR, if for no other artistic value . . . this photo can speak Volumes to anyone "listening" - hopefully with ALL Good Thoughts .
I give it . . . ready? . . . ****4/5ths STARS ! ! ! Why not 5 stars (*)? Cause NOTHING or ANYONE is Perfect . . . ! ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.