Sponsored

Photograph of the Month Contest - January 2020

TekSupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2.0
Yes...How'd you figure that out?
I was curious myself, nothing in the exif data. if you google the file name of the photo the website is the first hit. Looks like all(or most) the images on the site are formatted the same way. Great looking work btw.

The Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper, TJ, JLUR
Yes...How'd you figure that out?
Ha. I remember seeing the image a while back in a MOPAR or Jeep announcement and it is clear that it is far beyond an image that most people are going to take of their jeep. I honestly figured that you may have snagged an image online and posted it for the contest. I know that I have found my images online for sale and entered into contests before so I figured it would be fun to bust someone taking other people's images. When I clicked it, it was larger than most websites would publish so I figured there was a chance you took it rather than rip it off a web page. A reverse image search showed FPI studios with two locations, one matching your location. The instagram page also has the CJ that you have in your avatar. I flipped through the website a bit and saw that your first name is also the same as the founder so rather than bust someone for stealing an image, I see that you can take one hell of an image. Really great work!

CJJL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
!986 CJ7 & 2020 Wrangler Rubicon 4dr
Ha. I remember seeing the image a while back in a MOPAR or Jeep announcement and it is clear that it is far beyond an image that most people are going to take of their jeep. I honestly figured that you may have snagged an image online and posted it for the contest. I know that I have found my images online for sale and entered into contests before so I figured it would be fun to bust someone taking other people's images. When I clicked it, it was larger than most websites would publish so I figured there was a chance you took it rather than rip it off a web page. A reverse image search showed FPI studios with two locations, one matching your location. The instagram page also has the CJ that you have in your avatar. I flipped through the website a bit and saw that your first name is also the same as the founder so rather than bust someone for stealing an image, I see that you can take one hell of an image. Really great work!
Thanks and good detective work! We've had Jeep/Chrysler/Daimler/FCA as a client for years. In fact, our studio in MI is just a couple miles south of their HQ's. That shot i posted is one of my favs, so I thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone would pick up on it like you did. As you mentioned, over the years we've had many shots ripped off or resold as posters and such. Unfortunately, it comes with the territory.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.