First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Just another day hanging out at the beach....tough life, but someone has to do it!!

IMG_2337.jpeg
Way to Clean . . . go grab a bucket run down to the shore and scoop-up some slim from waters-edge . . . You know where I'm going with this . . . right ? :clap: go on . . . do it, you'll feel a whole lot better tomorrow ! :cwl:

edit/ps; take note of Leo's "dirty" entry ^

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Sunday morning & I have to revisit; . . . . . . . . . . . . . Needless to say JACK & JILL won't be climbing any other Mountains for Water without researching the trail - lessons learned ? >
Monday Morning Quarterbacking EDIT; NEW TSB by ___3.6a(a) Malfunction in unknown part of brain. Causing intermittent & hopefully temporary glitch relating to writing skills. FIX: Reboot/delete function test- if works, no further adjustment needed. This TSB is covered IF under warrantee, otherwise see your Oncologist immediately, :cwl: :cwl: :cwl:
ps; sorry CM . . . Your photo is still awesome even without my silly (deleted) story.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Not enough "River" . . . You made a point of eluding to it (your comment) ! Being your from Southern Oregon -- is the adventure your on taking you along the Rogue ? Chetco ? These are the only 2 that come to mind - only cause I've had the pleasure of fly fishing them about 10 years ago. I'd like to know more !
Its the Rogue. The Rubicon is my Fly fishin buddy. We try to go "ROGUE" at least 1x /wk And yes... more water needed! Cheers

TimR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Way to Clean . . . go grab a bucket run down to the shore and scoop-up some slim from waters-edge . . . You know where I'm going with this . . . right ? :clap: go on . . . do it, you'll feel a whole lot better tomorrow ! :cwl:

edit/ps; take note of Leo's "dirty" entry ^
LOL...I'm good, thanks.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Hanging by the river with the wife, the dog and a fire enjoying the Michigan cold weather. We figured that day the sun would be out, but still below freezing and it would be a perfect time to do some trails and cook lunch over a fire.

20181230_132423.jpg

sundevil827

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
90NY7KiD_-MbtFLXz_2FwgmmIJN_VOfnFbDGkMumiNj1j1LTu7f5SP346mDnPya65H4rszyiKdyU9-L5Fezn8EVmFw=w2400.jpg

Going everywhere.....

Out in front of Jones Jeep, putting in the orders to get the Jeep built the way I want....and looking at those directions, and realizing that in short order, I will be starting the adventure, and doing all of them...