DrowningTurtle

First Name
Tyler
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Army
Jeeps and "politics" . . . just doesn't seem like a good combo . . . perhaps I'm just a bit "jaded" - I try my best to stay away from listening to the nonsense . . . . . . Like the jeep though. Take it away from the city . . . they seem to do better, in "the wild" of nature ! It's what I hear; my WK2 does - can't wait to try it in a JL .
It gets out of the city plenty. It was just a cool photo that we took when we were down town. Not sure where the politics comes into play .

Shaved Ice

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
It gets out of the city plenty. It was just a cool photo that we took when we were down town. Not sure where the politics comes into play .
He probably (incorrectly) thought the “Borderland Jam” reference was political about the border. A quick google search showed me it is a two graffiti festival in El Paso. Of course, I could be incorrect about his sentiment. Either way, great photo. Thanks for sharing.

jwalt

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2017 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
-21 degree morning at the river.

jerp.JPG

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
. . . and neither do I, to which I feel I owe you my apology, so now you do ! It took 13 days, but after noting you are in the Army (I am Retired Navy) I know how Hectic Life can get - I hope all is well within your Circle ! As to the next Fellas post, who by the avatar I assume (perhaps making an ass out of me, NOT You) that you are also Military or one with a Proud-Family Army Past ! ?
Correct you are, in Your assumption . . . must of been "one of those nights" of too much Evening News - had me upset or . . . ?
No Excuse however ! I too have done some "research on the annual event & also the "craziness" of 'RICK & MARTY' . Had no idea who those 2 cartoon guys were - still don't ! I barely get to watch 'FAMILY GUY' :) . My Quick Reaction - not like me usually - had me "react out" at IT; least that was the intent (poorly done) ! Oh and Poorly Ass-umnd on Me ! Got IT wrong on so many levels -- see even I can screw up, how weird . . . :cwl: ! :) :) :) ;) . Heck my ex-wife used to say, about me, "Lou's ok once you've slept with him a time or two!" :cwl: . . . not really .
As for the "politics" of it all -- I really do try my best to be Neutral -- at least as far as my Forum-ing goes ! And so that will not change . . . won't even find me in THAT Thread area, EVER . . . and the reasons should be obvious .

:flag:May it forever proudly wave . . . hope we can all agree on that .

Advertisement

JKS Manufacturing

Advertisement