Sponsored

phone holder ball mount from driver’s grab handle

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
hey guys, i’m looking to possibly try to install a magnetic, wireless phone holder from the driver’s entry grab handle. i wanted something that didn’t block too much of the central field of view thus the driver’s side grab handle. i believe for wireless, you need to run from 12V outlet thus i was going to wire something under the dash vs go from the rear outlet as i also wanted to keep the dash free of wires. yes, i absolutely agree that some of this might sound ridiculous - especially for a wrangler. but, part of doing this is to just kind of see if it could be done/for the challenge of it. i know i could always just throw the phone in the cup holder, lol. thanks for any help!
Sponsored

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
I’m not really sure if you asked a question??? But look up Carolina Metal Masters, they have ball mounts for the grab handles.

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
I’m not really sure if you asked a question??? But look up Carolina Metal Masters, they have ball mounts for the grab handles.
sorry about that. i guess my question is if anybody knows the best way of going about getting this done?

Sponsored

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
sorry about that. i guess my question is if anybody knows the best way of going about getting this done?
Just buy the part. Takes less then 5 minutes to install with basic hand tools.

James_a

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Her is what I did. CMM ball mount on grab handle as mentioned above. I also added two USB ports in a modified ARB outlet powered by the Aux wiring in the passenger footwell.

Jeep Wrangler JL phone holder ball mount from driver’s grab handle 1604298318907
Sponsored