Sponsored

Phoenix area dealer offering $1,000 below invoice (2%)

05mustangman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Shelby GT500, 2003 Ford Lightning
This is why I refuse to deal with Larry H. Miller. The Surprise dealership is near my house and I tried to give them my business when buying my wife's van, but all the B.S. they add on that can hardly be explained drove me out. Being military Glen Coe did cut 50% off the add-ons but it just wasn't enough for me. Had a good transaction with Bill Luke so will be reaching out to them once I get the quotes back from a few of the other dealers from this forum.
I'm hoping this isn't the case now because I've been talking with Larry Miller in Surprise and they told me that those add ons do not apply to an ordered vehicle. Plus my mom also went to larry miller to see about trading in her mustang and they offered her a couple thousand over blue book value. So I'm hoping to have some luck with larry miller and they did tell me they are willing to do invoice on the JL's. Which to me gives a me a good starting point for negotiating better.
Sponsored

Subaru Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I’m hoping to have some better luck too I’ve been dealing with Larry H Miller also. Their first offer was invoice on a JLUR that is in transit I was hoping to be able to work that down to atleast 2.5% under invoice. What are types of add-ons that they may throw at me?

05mustangman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m hoping to have some better luck too I’ve been dealing with Larry H Miller also. Their first offer was invoice on a JLUR that is in transit I was hoping to be able to work that down to atleast 2.5% under invoice. What are types of add-ons that they may throw at me?
I know they do have at least on the vehicles on the lot, the add ons like door edge guards, window tint, nitrogen, and maybe one other thing.

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I know they do have at least on the vehicles on the lot, the add ons like door edge guards, window tint, nitrogen, and maybe one other thing.
Desert protection package is what they call it...supposedly some type of wax/protectant they put on. Doubt it is anything special. Also pre-pay for your first 3 oil changes.

We had a trade-in value disagreement when buying our van. Internet manager offered $14.2k for our Lincoln and once Glen Coe started working our deal he brought it down to $12k. I do have a buddy that works at Larry H in Surprise that just was medical retired from the military that I'd absolutely LOVE to give my business to but I just don't know if they'll be able to touch the 5% off invoice that most are offering. The Bill Luke Rubicon that is in transit on their site for $40k seems pretty damn tempting.

05mustangman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Desert protection package is what they call it...supposedly some type of wax/protectant they put on. Doubt it is anything special. Also pre-pay for your first 3 oil changes.

We had a trade-in value disagreement when buying our van. Internet manager offered $14.2k for our Lincoln and once Glen Coe started working our deal he brought it down to $12k. I do have a buddy that works at Larry H in Surprise that just was medical retired from the military that I'd absolutely LOVE to give my business to but I just don't know if they'll be able to touch the 5% off invoice that most are offering. The Bill Luke Rubicon that is in transit on their site for $40k seems pretty damn tempting.
One thing the last sales guy I talked to at Larry Miller said is that since they are located off the 303 and not like bell road or another major traffic road, he told me they need to fight to get every customers business. Since its not like well if they don't sell it to you two more people will come in. So if they need to fight hard for the customer, that's exactly what I hope they will do. I just wish I would hear someone saying they got one from Larry Miller and got a great deal.

Sponsored

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One thing the last sales guy I talked to at Larry Miller said is that since they are located off the 303 and not like bell road or another major traffic road, he told me they need to fight to get every customers business. Since its not like well if they don't sell it to you two more people will come in. So if they need to fight hard for the customer, that's exactly what I hope they will do. I just wish I would hear someone saying they got one from Larry Miller and got a great deal.
All I can say is best of luck to ya and hopefully they'll make a deal you want. I seriously walked out the door over like $400 at the end of the day. On top of that I was in my military uniform in the lobby giving my sales guy the knife hand for screwing up on the trade-in stuff. Ahh...that was a fun day. Maybe I'll swing in on my lunch break sometime this week for fun.

OP
OP

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 YJ, 2004 TJ, 2008 jKUR, 2018 JLUR (on order)
Add me to list just ordered Sahara loaded with Jeff today very easy to work and great deal.
Awesome congrats! Was it a custom order or one on the lot? What's your first name so I can confirm with him.

Mkh24

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara loaded Bright White
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome congrats! Was it a custom order or one on the lot? What's your first name so I can confirm with him.
My name is Mike ordered custom Last Friday. Jeff told me i would have a May build hoping for a June Delivery? Ordered White Sahara loaded.

Subaru Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey has anyone had any luck buying from Bill Luke Jeep? Their online prices seem lower than most but after speaking with them they don’t seem to want to budge from the online price at all. So are people just paying their “everyone” price?

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey has anyone had any luck buying from Bill Luke Jeep? Their online prices seem lower than most but after speaking with them they don’t seem to want to budge from the online price at all. So are people just paying their “everyone” price?
When I bought my van from them about the only other discount I could get from the online price was military. What they post is what they sale em for. Honestly though their pricing isn’t bad if your looking to grab something off the lot. I’m going to try to swing in sometime this week to see what they’ll give me on my JK and might pick up a Sport S from their inventory.

Sponsored

OP
OP

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff just sold another one today at Earndhardt from this referral system. He's sold 8 of them since I posted this and everyone has been happy with how easy and smooth the process is! Give Jeff a buzz if you haven't done so already and get your jeep ordered from him or pick one off the lot. He'll still do $1,000 below invoice for jeeps on their lot as well.

CyBourg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 07 Honda S2000, 2018 JLU Sport O)|||||(O
I picked up my JLU Sport S from Jeff at Earnhardt yesterday afternoon. I can’t praise the experience highly enough. Between the test drive prior to purchasing and driving my JL off the lot I spent maybe a total of 45 minutes at the dealership. A hand full of texts/emails/phone calls is all it took. No hidden fees or add-on’s I shopped a couple of other valley dealerships and frankly their lack of knowledge on the JL was frightening. If you’re looking for a smooth, straightforward deal on a JL, go see Jeff at Earnhardt.

OP
OP

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I picked up my JLU Sport S from Jeff at Earnhardt yesterday afternoon. I can’t praise the experience highly enough. Between the test drive prior to purchasing and driving my JL off the lot I spent maybe a total of 45 minutes at the dealership. A hand full of texts/emails/phone calls is all it took. No hidden fees or add-on’s I shopped a couple of other valley dealerships and frankly their lack of knowledge on the JL was frightening. If you’re looking for a smooth, straightforward deal on a JL, go see Jeff at Earnhardt.
Awesome! Did you custom order one or did you pick one up off their lot they had in stock? Assuming he gave you the $1,000 below invoice with my referral?

I'm still waiting for mine to show up. Ordered Feb 9th and still no eta for delivery. Getting real anxious now.
Sponsored