Sponsored

Phoenix area dealer offering $1,000 below invoice (2%)

OP
OP

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 YJ, 2004 TJ, 2008 jKUR, 2018 JLUR (on order)
Eric, Add me to the list of people that ordered from Jeff as a result of your post. I'm actually taking a JLU Rubicon that they had ordered for inventory, but it is in the shipping hold that so many others are dealing with. They ordered it in early November and was scheduled to ship on 2/24, but so far it hasn't shipped. I hope it doesn't take too long! Thanks for the referral, Jeff is great to work with.
Excellent news! Wow the particular one you bought was ordered in November and is still in shipping hold?? Do they have any reason why it's in such a long hold? Mine was ordered Feb 9th and fully built and invoiced March 10th and has been sitting waiting to be shipped since. As of yesterday the jeep folks said it should be picked up by train in 2 weeks.

When did you place your order with Jeff? What's your first name? Glad it worked out! I think your #6 who's ordered with him.
Sponsored

bodam

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Sticker on my Sahara was $47,900, I paid $44,500.

bodam

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
No. Houston area dealer I just shopped around and made a deal

MarkP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited - April Delivery Pending
Excellent news! Wow the particular one you bought was ordered in November and is still in shipping hold?? Do they have any reason why it's in such a long hold? Mine was ordered Feb 9th and fully built and invoiced March 10th and has been sitting waiting to be shipped since. As of yesterday the jeep folks said it should be picked up by train in 2 weeks.

When did you place your order with Jeff? What's your first name? Glad it worked out! I think your #6 who's ordered with him.
My name is Mark and I placed my order on 3/31. Jeff says he doesn't know why, but he has several sold units that are shipment delayed. Scroll through the ordering sections of this forum and you will see several people are in the same boat and getting very frustrated.

Sponsored

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My name is Mark and I placed my order on 3/31. Jeff says he doesn't know why, but he has several sold units that are shipment delayed. Scroll through the ordering sections of this forum and you will see several people are in the same boat and getting very frustrated.
I wonder if there is a late update they are waiting for? Something like off-road pages or a software bug fix that they want to do before shipping the vehicles out.

Mkh24

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara loaded Bright White
Vehicle Showcase

Add me to list just ordered Sahara loaded with Jeff today very easy to work and great deal.

Subaru Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
How much should I expect to pay for a Jeep that is already in transit to a dealer in AZ? I spoke with a dealer and they already had a JLUR that nearly matched what I wanted to build and they are expecting it this week. They said 500 below invoice on the Jeep. I realize it’s not going to be as great a deal compared to ordering one but is it decent for a vehicle that’s going to be on the lot?

CyBourg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 07 Honda S2000, 2018 JLU Sport O)|||||(O
How much should I expect to pay for a Jeep that is already in transit to a dealer in AZ? I spoke with a dealer and they already had a JLUR that nearly matched what I wanted to build and they are expecting it this week. They said 500 below invoice on the Jeep. I realize it’s not going to be as great a deal compared to ordering one but is it decent for a vehicle that’s going to be on the lot?
I’m no expert on this subject as all of my research was done on custom orders but I know Airpark in the early stages were above MSRP for anything on the lot. Invoice price seems like a good starting point for negotiation.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Bill Luke said they'd offer the same EP (which comes close to 5% below invoice) on any Jeeps they have on the lot, or in transit - or if you order from them.

Sponsored

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Bill Luke said they'd offer the same EP (which comes close to 5% below invoice) on any Jeeps they have on the lot, or in transit - or if you order from them.
Good to know. I bought my wife's Chrysler Pacifica from them in Oct. and had a good experience with them after wanting to beat the mess out of Larry H Miller folks. I like they don't add on bullshit like "desert protection package" that the damn GM couldn't even explain.

Subaru Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thats good to know, do you know if there is any other affiliate programs they are using too like costco or tread lightly on top of the 5%?

MarkP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited - April Delivery Pending
Guys, One of the things to keep in mind is all of the overpriced dealer add ons they slap on when a car hits the lot. Be sure to pre negotiate that you DON'T want all of that stuff. It can often add $1k + to the price.

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Guys, One of the things to keep in mind is all of the overpriced dealer add ons they slap on when a car hits the lot. Be sure to pre negotiate that you DON'T want all of that stuff. It can often add $1k + to the price.
This is why I refuse to deal with Larry H. Miller. The Surprise dealership is near my house and I tried to give them my business when buying my wife's van, but all the B.S. they add on that can hardly be explained drove me out. Being military Glen Coe did cut 50% off the add-ons but it just wasn't enough for me. Had a good transaction with Bill Luke so will be reaching out to them once I get the quotes back from a few of the other dealers from this forum.

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
And get it in writing! Chapman has a Jeep on order for me. I was promised no dealer add-ons but they now claim they never said that.
Sponsored