Sponsored

Phoenix area dealer offering $1,000 below invoice (2%)

CyBourg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 07 Honda S2000, 2018 JLU Sport O)|||||(O
Awesome! Did you custom order one or did you pick one up off their lot they had in stock? Assuming he gave you the $1,000 below invoice with my referral?

I'm still waiting for mine to show up. Ordered Feb 9th and still no eta for delivery. Getting real anxious now.
Yes I custom ordered. I hit him up initially the day after you posted the info. Thanks you for getting this started. Hang in there, it’s worth the wait. Hope it’s not too much longer for you!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 YJ, 2004 TJ, 2008 jKUR, 2018 JLUR (on order)
Yes I custom ordered. I hit him up initially the day after you posted the info. Thanks you for getting this started. Hang in there, it’s worth the wait. Hope it’s not too much longer for you!!
So you ordered yours right after me! Dang..was he able to provide you with updates? Did he know when your jeep shipped or did it just show up at the dealer randomly?

CyBourg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 07 Honda S2000, 2018 JLU Sport O)|||||(O
So you ordered yours right after me! Dang..was he able to provide you with updates? Did he know when your jeep shipped or did it just show up at the dealer randomly?
I ordered on 2/28. I got on the tracking spreadsheet here and it was crickets....framing...shipped. Between the tracking sheet, Jeep chat and my occasional check-ins with Jeff, all the info was pretty similar across the board unlike a lot of members here. Once it was on the train, Jeff’s info was more precise. Once it was off loaded in El Mirage, I think he was able to prod them to get it delivered a little quicker. All was done within the original time frame and ETA.

OP
OP

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered on 2/28. I got on the tracking spreadsheet here and it was crickets....framing...shipped. Between the tracking sheet, Jeep chat and my occasional check-ins with Jeff, all the info was pretty similar across the board unlike a lot of members here. Once it was on the train, Jeff’s info was more precise. Once it was off loaded in El Mirage, I think he was able to prod them to get it delivered a little quicker. All was done within the original time frame and ETA.
That's awesome. Well hoping I can get tracking info sometime soon. Congrats on your new Jeep! I bet it's awesome.

OP
OP

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its finally here! Ordered Feb 9th and delivered 4/30/18 and picked up today 5/1/18. Jeff sent me a text saying good news and to call him. I gave him a call and he said it showed up yesterday. Today we signed the papers and picked it up. My wife couldnt be happier! She loves her new Jeep and the experience with Jeff was perfect. If you are still looking to buy a Jeep, be sure to hit him up and get that pre-negotiated deal of $1,000 below invoice no questions asked. So far 18 people have used my referral to get this deal and he's working on 4 more as of today. So thanks all he really appreciates the business.

MVIMG_20180501_141249.jpg

Sponsored

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Has anyone gotten a good deal like these paying cash? Financing is the only way these dealerships can make it work I take it.

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone gotten a good deal like these paying cash? Financing is the only way these dealerships can make it work I take it.
I got the price fixed before any terms was set. We only discussed trade-in, cash or financing when the vehicle was delivered.

malogus

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I worked with Bill Luke (Traci & Justin) on a pretty much fully loaded Sahara. Even before financing I got from a $51,340 MSRP to a $46k sales price with cash or bringing my own financing. Thats about 4% below invoice, which seemed good for an on the lot vehicle I didn't have to wait to order.

I was going to bring my own financing, but had to do a back-up financing application with them to drive it off the lot. I asked the financing guy out of curiousity what type of deal he could cut on the financing, and he knocked another $800 off. So they conceded on their "no haggle" price and also gave me the financing incentive. Rates weren't great, but I can refinance with my own credit union in December, and ended up sweetening the deal to 5.5% below invoice. My custom order with Dennis Dillon was right at 5.8% below invoice, but now I don't have to wait, or fly up and drive it home.

It took a little longer than I would have liked to get out of there (3 hours or so), but I walked away pretty happy that day, and love the new (first) Jeep.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
It took a little longer than I would have liked to get out of there (3 hours or so), but I walked away pretty happy that day, and love the new (first) Jeep.
That is a great story, glad it worked out for you, and that you have a Jeep you enjoy.

DatsunX3

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S - Ordered
I worked with Bill Luke (Traci & Justin) on a pretty much fully loaded Sahara. Even before financing I got from a $51,340 MSRP to a $46k sales price with cash or bringing my own financing. Thats about 4% below invoice, which seemed good for an on the lot vehicle I didn't have to wait to order.

I was going to bring my own financing, but had to do a back-up financing application with them to drive it off the lot. I asked the financing guy out of curiousity what type of deal he could cut on the financing, and he knocked another $800 off. So they conceded on their "no haggle" price and also gave me the financing incentive. Rates weren't great, but I can refinance with my own credit union in December, and ended up sweetening the deal to 5.5% below invoice. My custom order with Dennis Dillon was right at 5.8% below invoice, but now I don't have to wait, or fly up and drive it home.

malogus, thanks for posting this. I may give Bill Luke a try when it comes time to order a 2019. I would prefer to buy locally than going out of state, but still want a decent deal. I think 5.5% below invoice would make me happy.

malogus

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
malogus, thanks for posting this. I may give Bill Luke a try when it comes time to order a 2019. I would prefer to buy locally than going out of state, but still want a decent deal. I think 5.5% below invoice would make me happy.
I was only able to get a few hundred off their price posted on the website, but the financing incentive sealed the deal. Here's to hoping rates don't jump in the next few months and offset any of that. Worth a shot, and like you said, it's nice to keep the sales local if you can.
Sponsored