shatty

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus NX 250, 2016 Corvette ZO6/ZO7
Dear William,

Thank you for contacting the JeepInformation Center. Your email is important to us.

It's great to read of your interest in the all-new 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sahara. I understand per your email, you have experienced difficulties while placing a new vehicle factory order and I regret to read of these difficulties. We remain committed to a complete customer satisfaction experience both behind and away from the wheel for both current and potential customers, and I would be happy to review your inquiry further with you today.

Presently, a review of our factory order system shows the desired MOPAR Perforated Leather Black seating is presently restricted for order and cannot be placed with this specific configuration. The factory order system changes frequently with certain options, features, or colors added, removed, or temporarily restricted as the production year progresses. We can only at this time recommend staying in touch with your authorized Jeep Dealership for any factory order updates as they become available.

There can often be a limited window of opportunity to place an order from factory as the ordering system is typically only open for a limited time every month and also may not be consistently open every month. According to our preliminary provided resources, the ability to place a factory order for the 2019 Jeep Wrangler lineup is anticipated to resume the 2nd week of January 2019. Please keep in mind, this timing is subject to change and we are unable to provide or predict whether your particular 2019 Jeep Wrangler model of interest or interior options or exterior paint color, will be available.

We encourage you to stay posted with your preferred Jeep dealership or the JeepProduct Information Center periodically for future vehicle updates. Please feel free to sign up for updates on the Jeep brand by visiting https://www.jeep.com/en/sufu. By signing up, you will receive a quarterly eNewsletter with updates and information as it becomes available on new vehicles, special offers, upcoming events, and more.

If you have any further product questions about the current Jeep lineup, you are always welcome reach us directly with your questions at the Jeep Product Information Center by calling 1-877-426-5337. When you call, we can connect you directly to your local dealership, providing your call is during the dealer's hours of operation.

Thank you for your email, William.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
And there we have it.

Katzkin

First Name
Katzkin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
I can assure you it is NOT on restriction! I have an email into our contact at FCA and I am hopeful they can resolve the issue when they return after the holiday break on January 2nd.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
‘Merica
This looks really nice. I wonder if there are other colors available for order.
I think if you want other colors you might have to go with a Katzkin install after delivery. For the factory orders, I think black is the only option.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think if you want other colors you might have to go with a Katzkin install after delivery. For the factory orders, I think black is the only option.
Ah, that's quite a bummer. I like the leather dash as well that you get with the leather option on the Rubicon. Going to cloth you forego that, which is required for the Katzkin option -- so maybe it's just better to go directly with Katzkin anyway.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
‘Merica
Ah, that's quite a bummer. I like the leather dash as well that you get with the leather option on the Rubicon. Going to cloth you forego that, which is required for the Katzkin option -- so maybe it's just better to go directly with Katzkin anyway.
True, but going cloth with the CBS/CBQ gets you a silver/grey dash in a Sahara—don’t know if that is the case in a Rubi. You also get floor cup holders in the back and no cup holders on the back of the center rear headrest.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
True, but going cloth with the CBS/CBQ gets you a silver/grey dash in a Sahara—don’t know if that is the case in a Rubi. You also get floor cup holders in the back and no cup holders on the back of the center rear headrest.
Based on the configuration utility on Jeep's site, the silver dash shows up depending on what color exterior you choose for 2019's.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
‘Merica
Based on the configuration utility on Jeep's site, the silver dash shows up depending on what color exterior you choose for 2019's.
Mine is a 2018 HellaYella Sahara. Red is Rubicon, silver is cloth non-Rubicon. At least that is how 2018 was.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is a 2018 HellaYella Sahara. Red is Rubicon, silver is cloth non-Rubicon. At least that is how 2018 was.
Yeah I think things changed for '19 MY or something. Hella Yella Rubi w/ any interior choice shows Silver now on the configuration utility on Jeep's site.

wrc777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Yeah I think things changed for '19 MY or something. Hella Yella Rubi w/ any interior choice shows Silver now on the configuration utility on Jeep's site.
The 2018 Yellow Rubicons I have seen all had the gray/silver dash.

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue 2 door JL
Amazing. From what I was told, I received the first Jeep with the Perforated CBQ seats. They said they had to get them approved by the safety guys! It took me almost 6 months to get them. I took delivery at the end of November. I can't believe they are on restriction already. I have to admit, they are awesome and it was worth the wait, but damn! I'm thinking if your not in a hurry, take the gamble, otherwise these seats are a huge question mark. I figured they had it resolved!

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
New 2019 Rubi ordered with CBS stitched leather finally arrived. Granite crystal has red dash insert and does not have leather dash.
Sponsored