Perforated leather on 19 Sahara Unlimited

shatty

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus NX 250, 2016 Corvette ZO6/ZO7
My dealer is having a problem ordering the perforated leather option. The only way to get it to be selectable in the ordering system, cloth has to be selected first or nothing then perforated. Will not work when going from regular leather to perf. But when he goes to submit the order, the perf option disappears and selects cloth and MSRP drops. Tried a dozen times. Even when submitted and then printed, it still happens. Has anyone had any problems or know how to fix this issue so I can let dealer know. This is holding up my order for a week already and about to nix the perf leather all together and go with regular leather. CBQ is the code.
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
My dealer is having a problem ordering the perforated leather option. The only way to get it to be selectable in the ordering system, cloth has to be selected first or nothing then perforated. Will not work when going from regular leather to perf. But when he goes to submit the order, the perf option disappears and selects cloth and MSRP drops. Tried a dozen times. Even when submitted and then printed, it still happens. Has anyone had any problems or know how to fix this issue so I can let dealer know. This is holding up my order for a week already and about to nix the perf leather all together and go with regular leather. CBQ is the code.
That’s correct. I have CBS in an ‘18 Sahara. You must order cloth for CBQ, it’s an upgrade to cloth, not an upgrade to Sahara leather.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
‘Merica
If you the system allowed Sahara leather + CBS or CBQ you get ripped over $1000. Your dealer is a moron. They should know better.

OP
OP

shatty

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you the system allowed Sahara leather + CBS or CBQ you get ripped over $1000. Your dealer is a moron. They should know better.
Thats not what Im saying. Im explaining how we are selecting CBQ. They are doing it in front of me!....It wont let us order CBQ even if cloth is picked. Once we select CBQ and submit, it disappears off the order. Im looking for anyone that ordered a Wrangler with CBQ recently and to see if they had problems with it and what model they ordered it on. The system wont allow to select leather then CBQ. Only cloth or nothing then CBQ.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
‘Merica
Thats not what Im saying. Im explaining how we are selecting CBQ. They are doing it in front of me!....It wont let us order CBQ even if cloth is picked. Once we select CBQ and submit, it disappears off the order. Im looking for anyone that ordered a Wrangler with CBQ recently and to see if they had problems with it and what model they ordered it on. The system wont allow to select leather then CBQ. Only cloth or nothing then CBQ.
. The system is hosed then. You should be able to select cloth and either CBS or CBQ after that. Since we don’t have access to the system ourselves I doubt anyone has any suggestions on this. It’s not like we can fix it.

Sponsored

Muzzle of Bees

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TEP
That is called insanity. Has the art of deductive reasoning been removed from peoples brains at birth?
The dealership is connected to the manufacture and should have their own support line to call when things like this occur. Heck the salesman could even try another pc to see if that works.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Maybe the dealer has to mark it as a sold order (similar to placing an order for something on restriction)?

I find it hard to believe the dealer can't call FCA and ask what is going on also. Well maybe I do find it believable.

OP
OP

shatty

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is called insanity. Has the art of deductive reasoning been removed from peoples brains at birth?
The dealership is connected to the manufacture and should have their own support line to call when things like this occur. Heck the salesman could even try another pc to see if that works.
They spoke to the rep and he was looking into it

OP
OP

shatty

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tried multiple computers

OP
OP

shatty

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe the dealer has to mark it as a sold order (similar to placing an order for something on restriction)?

I find it hard to believe the dealer can't call FCA and ask what is going on also. Well maybe I do find it believable.
Tried....submitted the order and went back to edit it and then when they submitted the edited order, it did the same thing. For some reason the system is kicking back the CBQ and doesnt like it. And I really want the perf leather.

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Tried....submitted the order and went back to edit it and then when they submitted the edited order, it did the same thing. For some reason the system is kicking back the CBQ and doesnt like it. And I really want the perf leather.
@Katzkin any ideas?

Katzkin

First Name
Katzkin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
I just called a good dealer friend of mine and he did a screen share as he configurated a Sahara unlimited in the FCA ordering system. He showed me that option CBQ was open for order for him without issue. We did discover that you must first choose cloth interior (not factory leather) and then option CBQ will open to orders.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
‘Merica
I just called a good dealer friend of mine and he did a screen share as he configurated a Sahara unlimited in the FCA ordering system. He showed me that option CBQ was open for order for him without issue. We did discover that you must first choose cloth interior (not factory leather) and then option CBQ will open to orders.
That’s how my order was done last summer for CBS. Something is wrong with the OP’s dealer’s system.

OP
OP

shatty

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes you can select it on the ordering screen but once you submit it it disappears. We just found out that it’s on restriction. Dealer connect help desk told us and I also wrote an email to jeep and they confirmed also
Sponsored