Sponsored

People that have gone from "sporty" rides to a Wrangler... be honest now... do you regret it?

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Even with owning a supersport bike, I noticed I have been missing a “sport” car and I have only owned my wrangler for about three months. Darn, not sure how long I’m going to last without owning a fast car.
That's what $5,000 motorcycles are for
Sponsored

Gaust

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 Renegade Trailhawk
I’ve got a 2018 Challenger R/T rental right now while my JKLR has been at the dealer for almost two weeks. I enjoy driving it but can’t wait to get the Rubicon back. I’ve had other muscle and performance cars In the past, but the Jeep has been something I’ve wanted for a long time and I don’t regret it!

SilverJL

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL
Absolutely no regrets...I went from a 2018 Corvette Stingray to a 2018 Sahara

Corvette 1.jpg

Jeep 2.jpg

POWDO

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Owning, driving, building it to be your own are just a few reasons for loving my JLUR. We are in a special club. Do most of us take our Wrangler out frequently to "wheel" it...no. Do most of us "rock crawl" or "trail it"...no. So why own one? I put it this way...

It's not that I would...it's that I could!

Having the most capable vehicle in the world and knowing that puts a smile on face every time I start it up. Do we JL owners think we are better than everyone else? Duh, ABSOLUTELY!!!

bmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha Super Tenere, Aprilia Tuono, BMW S1000XR
Even with owning a supersport bike, I noticed I have been missing a “sport” car and I have only owned my wrangler for about three months. Darn, not sure how long I’m going to last without owning a fast car.
Take an Aprilia Tuono 1100 for a test ride and you may forget about getting a fast car. It is a bike that every enthusiast needs to experience.

Sponsored

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
Take an Aprilia Tuono 1100 for a test ride and you may forget about getting a fast car. It is a bike that every enthusiast needs to experience.
I currently ride a new CBR1000RR and my past bike was a 255hp zx-14r. I have had access to fast things. I’m just missing something fast that has four wheels. I like choices!

Jeepchrysler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jk
I had a 2014 911 and my 2015 jk, sold the Porsche and ordered a 2019 JL.
Could have kept both and as much as I liked the Porsche I preferred driving my Jk.
I have had quite a few nice cars and the JK is the first car I can think of that I had for more than 2 years (it’s been 3.5).

adrian2310

First Name
adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl wrangler sport s
Had a 2017 mustang gt stick, was driving me crazy in traffic, used it as a daily, 50 miles a day with heavy traffic, also it needed tires once a year, performance tires, thats too much money. Got a jlu 2018 sport with tires and suspension from rubicon and a 18 camry xse 2.5. No regrets

Midwest22

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Sold a motorcycle the other day and have a sports car in the garage still. For some reason Im having a hard time putting anymore money into the sports car but my wallet always appears to be wide open for the JL.

So, if anyone here REALLY wants speed, Ive got a twin turbo sports coupe, which pushes around 400hp, that needs a new home!

ctJLnewbie

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Audi TT '10 Audi S5 '12 BMW X5d '17 Ibis RipleyLS '18 Wrangler JL
I've got a daily driver Audi S5 6spd manual V8 that I love. It has insane speed, power and grand touring habits. But, I leased a 2018 4 door JL as a hedge, and I think I'll buy it out at the end of the lease. It's just fun to drive. It's easy to drive. It's damn cool. It's fantastically flexible. I'll probably never take it offroad beyond 25% of it's capabilities, but I don't care. The JL is a great toy that can be fun and a very reasonable DD.

Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
I traded in my 17 GTI Sport for the Jeep, and I miss it.

Because the Jeep is the wife's ride and I'm now driving the minivan.

marek

First Name
Marek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Wrangler Moab 03 Mercedes SL 500
Bought the jl moab, but also kept my trusty Mercedes sl.
Was with me a long time, so kinda deserves to stay.

flyingmonkey

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (SOLD), RAM 1500 LARAMIE
MB E series and a few Beemers. I didn’t even like to drive until I got my Rubi!

Janne

First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue , ‘96 BMW 328i Convertible
I still have my summer DD BMW convertible, which I absolutely love! However, every morning I have to make a decision whether to drive the Rubicon or car. Each time I see a Wrangler on the road, I wish I were driving mine. I have never enjoyed driving a vehicle more than my Jeep, and I’ve owned many types of vehicles. Love it so much, I still have not had any food or drinks in it (other than groceries) - nearly 7 mos, 12k+ miles
Sponsored