Sponsored

Pentagon may ban entry to Military for any survivors of covid-19

Does the Pentagon know something beyond terrible about COVID19 which they cannot tell the public?

• I’m terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AVENTUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750li sport

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.newsweek.com/coronaviru...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1588807454

There is definitely something the Pentagon knows about this virus that we’re not being told. If the military issues permanent entry bans for survivors, it’s safe to assume that the odds of lifelong vector status, or some other worse reality, are quite high.
If you read the Memo, it states that "repeated confirmed cases." There are people currently on AD who have tested positive and recovered. There is a "Restriction of Movement (ROM)" period after testing and then a longer "Quarantine" period for Positive test results.

I can 100% assure you, there's a lot more other "Medical History Issues" that will disqualify someone from the Services.

Your title of "permanent entry bans for survivors" is not accurate.

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I will almost guarantee you it will not be a permanent disqualification. It is probably a temporary restriction to limit the travel and spread of COVID. Think about if one person was positive and allowed to go to boot camp. They could potentially be infecting the 100+ people he/she would be living with for the next 8 weeks and then you would have an outbreak. This is to limit exposure and spread.

Sponsored

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
I will almost guarantee you it will not be a permanent disqualification. It is probably a temporary restriction to limit the travel and spread of COVID. Think about if one person was positive and allowed to go to boot camp. They could potentially be infecting the 100+ people he/she would be living with for the next 8 weeks and then you would have an outbreak. This is to limit exposure and spread.
Already happened in Mar at Navy Boot Camp. World didn't end, more Sailors joined, more sent through Boot Camp and Graduated.

@AVENTUS, Again, the Military is a VOLUNTARY SERVICE and there's a bunch of stuff that disqualifies people all the time, both medical and non-medical related. The stuff the Services are looking for, in relation to the 'Rona, are hospitalizations and admission to an ICU unit based on diagnosis/prognosis, as residual or long-term effects are currently unknown. I can assure you, Someone that has recovered from the 'Rona won't be separated from service.

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I know someone in recruiting and the memo actually reads it is considered a permanent disqualification.

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
I know someone in recruiting and the memo actually reads it is considered a permanent disqualification.
So, your friend in recruiting said, "Positive test result, disqualified permanently"?

Sponsored

Z&KOJL

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Recruiter here. There is a lot more to the difference between permanent dq and temporary dq. Short story, you can still join after having COVID.

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
Recruiter here. There is a lot more to the difference between permanent dq and temporary dq. Short story, you can still join after having COVID.
Exactly bro. There's Interim guidance. Then there's other guidance, that's not approved by the CJCS or the Service Secretaries and blah, blah, Flag-Level Shenanigans. People not in the know, speaking of stuff they don't know, creates more misinformation. There's a waiver process for EVERYTHING (well.... almost everything) in the Recruiting realm.

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
Not my friend, the memo.
Got it.. So......... The "know a recruiter" line was to give some gusto to the comment? Even though the Memo is outdated? 072058ZMAY20 was last new info.

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Got it.. So......... The "know a recruiter" line was to give some gusto to the comment? Even though the Memo is outdated? 072058ZMAY20 was last new info.
Have you seen the memo? I have, so stop talking BS about something you haven't seen
Sponsored