Sponsored

Pentagon may ban entry to Military for any survivors of covid-19

Does the Pentagon know something beyond terrible about COVID19 which they cannot tell the public?

• I’m terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
Have you seen the memo? I have, so stop talking BS about something you haven't seen
:LOL::LOL: Don't get all butt-hurt.

Have you seen the Interim guidance put out by CJCS? Do you know the Interim guidance is a DRAFT! Have you seen the guidance from PERS-4010C that clarifies what the memo said? You seen the guidelines of ROM/PDS and time frames based on medical history, diagnosis, waiver process, et cetera?

That's why i'm speaking of what is ACTUALLY happening at RDs and MEPs; not a document from Twitter that you can read. I have first hand knowledge of what is going on. That's why I'm trying to say. But everyone reads shit on the interwebs and instantly is a SME and "Twitter told me to feel this way."

Lastly, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 doesn't apply to Recruitment.

Side Note: Your jeep is nice. Seriously. Nice stance with the rims/tires.

Edited for Side Note.
Sponsored

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
:LOL::LOL: Don't get all butt-hurt.

Have you seen the Interim guidance put out by CJCS? Do you know the Interim guidance is a DRAFT! Have you seen the guidance from PERS-4010C that clarifies what the memo said? You seen the guidelines of ROM/PDS and time frames based on medical history, diagnosis, waiver process, et cetera?

That's why i'm speaking of what is ACTUALLY happening at RDs and MEPs; not a document from Twitter that you can read.

Lastly, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 doesn't apply to Recruitment.

SIDE NOTE: Your jeep is nice. Seriously. Nice stance with the rims/tires.
Thanks for the compliments on my Jeep. :LOL:

I didn"t see the memo on Twitter, it was shown to me by "the recruiter"
And you don't have to tell me all that stuff about meps to show you know the lingo, I'm tired of hearing complains on how meps turnd down a perfect applicant because of medical issues that are not really a big thing.

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the compliments on my Jeep. :LOL:

I'm tired of hearing complains on how meps turnd down a perfect applicant because of medical issues that are not really a big thing.
There's 2 sides to every story... and I'm with you on that. Majority of things you can get a waiver for and some you cannot; which doesn't make sense because some of the waiver-able stuff is :movember:

Glordox

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass
I hope this is not true, and those who were infected will not suffer from any consequences. I was infected, but I am not talking only about me. Almost half of the world has been infected and if this situation will lead to other consequences this means that this virus was created as a weapon against humanity. I also was infected, even though I did not believe that this virus is real. I started to feel bad, and one of my friends, who is a doctor, recommended me to pass an instant COVID-19 test in order to make sure I do not lose precious time. He was right as I passed the test and to my misery the response was positive. Thankfully I succeeded to heal myself at the hospital, but I will never forget what I had o pass through.

Last edited:

Sponsored

madscientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
I worked with "real" SARs back on '04. I've been on government lists since after 9.11 due to the organisms I have access to. Like everything else made in China, this coronavirus is a piss-poor facsimile of the genuine article (i.e. its not nearly a biological weapon). Its primary value exists as a political weapon.

Thus, my vote goes to "nothing to see here, move on."

InfamousYert

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Bright White.
Vehicle Showcase
LLanero, still here, how many personnel have been denied service due to the 'Rona?