Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
I'm from Harrisburg. Never owned or off roaded a Jeep before, however have logged hundreds of miles at AOAA in my Polaris RZR. Just waiting on the JLUR to be delivered, hopefully another week or so!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
MBurgJL

MBurgJL

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm from Harrisburg. Never owned or off roaded a Jeep before, however have logged hundreds of miles at AOAA in my Polaris RZR. Just waiting on the JLUR to be delivered, hopefully another week or so!!!
Welcome to the Jeep family!

PxAdams

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
Just got my first Wrangler!! Anyone had issues with not passing inspection because of Tires outside of fenders? Bought my JL in VA and started modding it even before I could get it inspected. When I finally got my registration and went to get it inspected it wouldn't pass because my tires were outside my fenders. SO now I am stuck with aftermarket wheels and had to go back to stock just to get past inspection. Just want to air out my frustrations of PA road laws. No wide tires and we have to keep doors on? Seems like its time for a change.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jeeperJB

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys
Anyone had issues with not passing inspection because of Tires outside of fenders? Bought my JL in VA and started modding it even before I could get it inspected. When I finally got my registration and went to get it inspected it wouldn't pass because my tires were outside my fenders. SO now I am stuck with aftermarket wheels and had to go back to stock just to get past inspection. Just want to air out my frustrations of PA road laws. No wide tires and we have to keep doors on? Seems like its time for a change.
Just depends on the inspection station. I had 33's on my JK that stuck outside and never had a problem with two Jeep dealer garages. I would try a different garage. Stetler in York handles off road Jeeps.

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief

Sponsored

NOVAJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WK2 Trailhawk and ordered 2018 JLUR
Just signed up as well. Day out with my son!
You will both enjoy the 101. Kyle is a great instructor. Ive done the 101 in a JK Willys, My JLUR and my Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. My wife has done it in the Willys and will be doing it in the JLUR soon.

You'll learn about airing down, BLD, lockers, sway bar disconnects, hill climbs, hill descents, off camber and a lot more. He uses 2 ways to talk to you the entire time. There is rarely a time he isn't talking to you during the course.

Be sure to bring lunch with you. There is not enough time to leave the park for lunch.

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
@aculd4 Thats awesome! What color JL do you have?
Billet silver Sahara with some rubicon takeoffs. I am at a wedding Saturday night 90 mins from home and my wife wasn’t thrilled when I asked to drive separately, but it’s a lot less driving to head there instead of home and getting up early to drive out.