Penance81

First Name
Tillman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The hardware and packaging isssues are embarrassing. I certainly apologize for the time it took for you to figure it all out. You are correct that it's all part of new product launches, but we had all of this engineering ironed out before launch; this is just a follow through issue from our team.

We had a meeting this morning to go over the issues and will certainly have them handled moving forward but again, my apologies for the issues you've had.

I know you are in touch with tech support, so I don't want to step on their toes. If you need anything however, feel free to PM me.

Daryl
VP | JcrOffroad
No worries, and thanks for the follow up. I know you guys are doing your best to take care of it. I just wanted folks to be aware encase they happen to get an order before its all wrapped up. I very much still plan on sending some more business your way for some sliders once my wallet recovers :cwl:
Sponsored

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
No worries, and thanks for the follow up. I know you guys are doing your best to take care of it. I just wanted folks to be aware encase they happen to get an order before its all wrapped up. I very much still plan on sending some more business your way for some sliders once my wallet recovers :cwl:
Well we appreciate that, and we are going to send a gift card your way (along with the rest of the hardware we owe you) for your trouble thus far. That way when it comes time to order sliders, your wallet will stay a little heaver :beer:

JayCO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 Laredo :: 2017 Ford F-250
Love seeing you take ownership of this issue. Kudos to you. Shows great leadership. I'll remember your response way more than the error when it comes time for me to start looking at aftermarket upgrades to my JLU. Cheers.

The hardware and packaging isssues are embarrassing. I certainly apologize for the time it took for you to figure it all out. You are correct that it's all part of new product launches, but we had all of this engineering ironed out before launch; this is just a follow through issue from our team.

We had a meeting this morning to go over the issues and will certainly have them handled moving forward but again, my apologies for the issues you've had.

I know you are in touch with tech support, so I don't want to step on their toes. If you need anything however, feel free to PM me.

Daryl
VP | JcrOffroad

OP
OP
Penance81

Penance81

First Name
Tillman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to finally get everything installed and working. Still a few minor issues left. The camera bracket was not bent exactly right or was a part mismatch it didn't quite line up to hold the camera. I was able to bend it in a vice to get it to work until @JcrOffroad gets back to me. I also noticed I didn't get the plastic caps to cover the holes for the backup sensors, they are sending those over with a correct bracket. All in all I'm really happy with how it turned out in the end. Still plenty to come as the wallet recovers.

Pictures below, and a few more in my garage found here

img_0282-jpg.jpg

img_0285-jpg.jpg

img_0288-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Great looking build so far and following. Congrats and I like your style.

Daryl
VP | JcrOffroad
Fantastic reply from a supplier. Own it and address it. No one is perfect but to address it head on is the way to go and I am confident that most here appreciate it. Great products coming from that shop right now.

Jmandawa

First Name
jahn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I was able to finally get everything installed and working. Still a few minor issues left. The camera bracket was not bent exactly right or was a part mismatch it didn't quite line up to hold the camera. I was able to bend it in a vice to get it to work until @JcrOffroad gets back to me. I also noticed I didn't get the plastic caps to cover the holes for the backup sensors, they are sending those over with a correct bracket. All in all I'm really happy with how it turned out in the end. Still plenty to come as the wallet recovers.

Pictures below, and a few more in my garage found here

img_0282-jpg.jpg

img_0285-jpg.jpg

img_0288-jpg.jpg
I am looking to do a similar package with Fuel Vectors and JCR bumpers. Have you seen a drastic change in your gas mileage? My JLUR is currently stock and i get about 22-24 mpg.

Thanks.

OP
OP
Penance81

Penance81

First Name
Tillman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking to do a similar package with Fuel Vectors and JCR bumpers. Have you seen a drastic change in your gas mileage? My JLUR is currently stock and i get about 22-24 mpg.

Thanks.
I have never even got remotely close to that kind of gas mileage. Stock the best I ever saw was 17.5 mpg, I get about 15 now.

Jmandawa

First Name
jahn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have never even got remotely close to that kind of gas mileage. Stock the best I ever saw was 17.5 mpg, I get about 15 now.
LOL... Thanks.

I try not to be as heavy on the pedal. My 2015 JKU got 15-16 MPG at the best.

Sponsored

JoshuaaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Good looking build! How are you liking the stt pro's? How loud are they on road vs stock ko2's?
I’m not the OP, but I went from KO2s to STT Pros on my JL. I’ve put about 5k miles on each set of tires. The Coopers perform great in rocks and desert terrain. They are not great in snow but no MT tire really is. They are not too loud. You will notice the noise on the highway if you turn the music off. It is barely louder than the wind noise though. I expect them to get louder as I put more miles on them. Knowing what I know now, I would still make the switch from the KO2s to the Cooper STT Pros to fit my current needs.

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I’m not the OP, but I went from KO2s to STT Pros on my JL. I’ve put about 5k miles on each set of tires. The Coopers perform great in rocks and desert terrain. They are not great in snow but no MT tire really is. They are not too loud. You will notice the noise on the highway if you turn the music off. It is barely louder than the wind noise though. I expect them to get louder as I put more miles on them. Knowing what I know now, I would still make the switch from the KO2s to the Cooper STT Pros to fit my current needs.
Thanks for the feedback. What % of the time are you offroad and is it your daily driver?
Sponsored