Peddle Extentions

SnazberryGirl

First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys
Anyone add peddle extentions? I’m 5’1” and I’m have a hell of a time with my clutch. I have to sit on the steering wheel in order to reach it.
Sponsored

Elsinore73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Anyone add peddle extentions? I’m 5’1” and I’m have a hell of a time with my clutch. I have to sit on the steering wheel in order to reach it.
I don’t but I am 5’6” and have to sit closer to the wheel to fully depress the clutch pedal than any other car I have ever owned, and almost all of them were manuals. You are not alone.

OP
OP
SnazberryGirl

SnazberryGirl

First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys
I don’t but I am 5’6” and have to sit closer to the wheel to fully depress the clutch pedal than any other car I have ever owned, and almost all of them were manuals. You are not alone.
Glad to know it’s not just us shorties that have an issue. I’ve driven other standards before and never had this issue.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
Twine and wood blocks, like the farm tractor?

Not helpful, but I’m 6’2” and also have to sit pretty far forward. If the seat dropped further I’d be able to sit further back. Have you asked the dealership? They might be able to do it for free since you bought it from them and they want to keep you happy. That level of service is declining, but not dead.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
If I were looking for a solution to this problem, I'd seek a race car fabricator or custom car fabricator, to make a bracket to move the PEDALS aft. Then you can peddle your bicycle over to pick it up from the fabricator when it's done. Whilst they work on it, you can pluck the petals from a flower to determine if your dealer loves you or loves you not.

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 VW Golf R, 2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT, 2015 KTM 500EXC
Vehicle Showcase
If I were looking for a solution to this problem, I'd seek a race car fabricator or custom car fabricator, to make a bracket to move the PEDALS aft. Then you can peddle your bicycle over to pick it up from the fabricator when it's done. Whilst they work on it, you can pluck the petals from a flower to determine if your dealer loves you or loves you not.
Ooh, almost. You PEDAL a bicycle. :)