Patiently Waiting for 2019 Wrangler

BFLYER

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
I find myself trolling this forum day and night living vicariously through all of you who own a new Wrangler JL.

I appreciate everyone on this forum as you have been a huge help in deciding to buy my first Jeep Wrangler and answering all of my questions prior to ordering one. Plus the recommended dealer list was a huge help in saving me time and money on my order.

Now the wait...I'm told possibly 3 to 4 months?

I'll be patient...
Sponsored

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I find myself trolling this forum day and night living vicariously through all of you who own a new Wrangler JL.

I appreciate everyone on this forum as you have been a huge help in deciding to buy my first Jeep Wrangler and answering all of my questions prior to ordering one. Plus the recommended dealer list was a huge help in saving me time and money on my order.

Now the wait...I'm told possibly 3 to 4 months?

I'll be patient...
I am in the same boat as you was on this forum for months before also deciding to buy my 1st Jeep. I ordered on 9/13 a 2019 JLUR and received my VIN# on 9/20 and in D status so the wait might be sooner than expected depending on options and build.

Good luck and hopefully it w be sooner that 3-4 months

OP
OP
BFLYER

BFLYER

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am in the same boat as you was on this forum for months before also deciding to buy my 1st Jeep. I ordered on 9/13 a 2019 JLUR and received my VIN# on 9/20 and in D status so the wait might be sooner than expected depending on options and build.

UPDATE: Apparently my order is on restriction which I'm told means it will begin build in the next allocation period in the middle of October.

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
UPDATE: Apparently my order is on restriction which I'm told means it will begin build in the next allocation period in the middle of October.
Same here. I guess it will be time before the VIN shows. Do you know where to check status with just VON? Also curious what the exact status code is listed against your VON?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Restriction means the order cannot even be entered until the next allocation which is next month.

September allocation begins build late Oct or November. Allocation 2 will start build after that.

Sponsored

Gator Jeep 1

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Another patient delivered to the waiting room! I ordered my 2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange on 9/20. Do they have coffe around here somewhere? Not sure how much sleep I will be able to get waiting around on it to be delivered!

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps

I ordered 9/12 and the order was submitted 9/13. I am currently in D status as well. I am hoping that Chrysler starts 2019 builds earlier than expected. I plan on doing a lot of mods. I like to do the work myself, however if it is December, the jeep will go to the shop lol.

OP
OP
BFLYER

BFLYER

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here. I guess it will be time before the VIN shows. Do you know where to check status with just VON? Also curious what the exact status code is listed against your VON?
No, I believe we need a VIN in order to check status. BA - Pending Order. Then toward the bottom it says - restriction.

Jeep'N

First Name
Venus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I to am trying to patiently wait and trolling the forum.........This is not my first Jeep but my first JLUR. I currently have a 2015 JKUR, my husband has a 2007 JKUR and a TJ. I ordered on 9/12, it was submitted on 9/13 I have a VON with BG Status & a 24R restriction with a case #. I contacted Jeep Customer Care via Jeep Chat and was given the following update on my case:

"As we are still building out the 2018 JLs - the 2019 Jeep Wrangler/Wrangler Unlimited lineup do not go into production until the first week of November. We would encourage consumer to contact us back the first week of November for an update"

So during my waiting time I am picking out my mods and making a Christmas list.....lol

9/27/18 UPDATE:

Just received an update from my Dealer......I have a VIN, restrictions removed and updated to D status! :handsinair:

Last edited:

Sponsored

DIRKS

First Name
David Beischer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
"As we are still building out the 2018 JLs - the 2019 Jeep Wrangler/Wrangler Unlimited lineup do not go into production until the first week of November. We would encourage consumer to contact us back the first week of November for an update"

So during my waiting time I am picking out my mods and making a Christmas list.....lol
That's consistent with what my dealer told me. I ordered 9/18 and checked in yesterday and was given the VON & VIN and have a build priority 01, and status D on my build sheet. Fingers are crossed I get it early December but who really knows. Wondering what triggers the restriction? I did add the advanced safety group - but all the other options were available in 2018. I thought a lot about waiting for the Diesel but adding even more cost just wasn't in the cards.

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
That's consistent with what my dealer told me. I ordered 9/18 and checked in yesterday and was given the VON & VIN and have a build priority 01, and status D on my build sheet. Fingers are crossed I get it early December but who really knows. Wondering what triggers the restriction? I did add the advanced safety group - but all the other options were available in 2018. I thought a lot about waiting for the Diesel but adding even more cost just wasn't in the cards.
What is the build sheet? Is that paper with the price of the Jeep showing MSRP and invoice price?

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Just ordered my 2019 two door Rubicon and steel bumper group is on restriction and also 24R in general is on restriction

DIRKS

First Name
David Beischer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
What is the build sheet? Is that paper with the price of the Jeep showing MSRP and invoice price?
Its the priced order confirmation the dealer gets that has the VON, VIN and all of your options at MSRP - does not show Invoice Price.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Another patient delivered to the waiting room! I ordered my 2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange on 9/20. Do they have coffe around here somewhere? Not sure how much sleep I will be able to get waiting around on it to be delivered!
IDK...but wondering if you all will have the same JB and KZ, or not, or maybe new fun 2019 build delays???

Hahaha, enjoy and hang in there!
Sponsored