Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Guys,

At your requests we have put together a passive entry kit here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/psventjlbsm.html

This kit includes the 2 front doors and tailgate. The same kit is used on BSM and non-BSM vehicles.

Please note the Drivers harness is on backorder for at least 30 days and the passenger's side for at least 60 days.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
- Benny
Sponsored

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

I am a bit confused after reading all of the threads on passive entry. With this complete system that you are selling do I need to get a code from the dealer and then use a programmer like the Tazer? Or does the Tazer do it all without having to contact a dealer.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I am a bit confused after reading all of the threads on passive entry. With this complete system that you are selling do I need to get a code from the dealer and then use a programmer like the Tazer? Or does the Tazer do it all without having to contact a dealer.
The Tazer now has the ability to activate/turn on the sales code. I believe early on it did not forcing owners to have to visit their dealers to do it.

-Benny

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

What is the sales code? Is it something we need to have? Or is it just something that Tazer does without needing anything else? Sorry, just looking for clarification before I pull the trigger on the kit and the Tazer.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
What is the sales code? Is it something we need to have? Or is it just something that Tazer does without needing anything else? Sorry, just looking for clarification before I pull the trigger on the kit and the Tazer.
I personally have not done the procedure first hand and cant find a video at the moment showing it but perhaps @joe@zauto can chime in and clarify under what settings this feature is found.

- Benny

Sponsored

Iroc993

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Porsche 911, 05 Honda Goldwing
Hello, I would like to place an order for the passive entry door kit. Are the lead times still running 30/60 days out?

Also will you be offering any Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials? I'm looking for the interior mats and sill guards.

Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello, I would like to place an order for the passive entry door kit. Are the lead times still running 30/60 days out?

Also will you be offering any Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials? I'm looking for the interior mats and sill guards.

Thanks!
Hi Jason,
Yes . I will send you a code you can use for all of those items. There wont be any additional BF codes.

Thanks,
- Benny

KNN

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Diesel
Is there a notification option that lets us know when the "kit" is in stock?

thanks!

Sponsored

tph88

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Can I order these for a JLU ? Will unlocking the front door unlock the rear ones?
How would I find someone to install these (do I need a dealer or just find a mechanic?)
Thank you

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can I order these for a JLU ? Will unlocking the front door unlock the rear ones?
How would I find someone to install these (do I need a dealer or just find a mechanic?)
Thank you
Yes we sell the kit here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/psventjlbsm.html

You can through the evic or radio set it to unlock all doors or just the drivers door. Any competent mechanic can install this but you will need a programming device such as tazer, jscan or alpha obd.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

sbrimer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023, 392 Rubicon XR
Yes we sell the kit here https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/psventjlbsm.html

You can through the evic or radio set it to unlock all doors or just the drivers door. Any competent mechanic can install this but you will need a programming device such as tazer, jscan or alpha obd.

Thanks,
-Benny

I am very capable of working on a vehicle and already own a tazer. Do the kits come with installation instructions?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I am very capable of working on a vehicle and already own a tazer. Do the kits come with installation instructions?
No it does not but there are many photos and discussions online on how to swap the handles and the harness. Its a 5 out of 10 in regards to difficulty IMO

Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored