Parts Restriction - LED Group, Cold Weather Group...also Manual Transmission

dirkpratt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
In the past 6 months, has anyone ordered and received a JLU with the LED group, Cold Weather group and a manual transmission?

My order was placed on March 22nd and I'm still in BG status. The order was moved to a 2022 model year in October. Build date is unknown.

My salesperson has been pretty good about responding to my requests for status updates. He said that dealer management was in contact with FCA and my vehicle isn't being built because of restrictions on the LED and Cold Weather groups. He also said that a minimal amount of manual transmissions vehicles are being built, but didn't say it was an actual restriction.
Ordered the same, JLU Sahara with Cold Weather, LED, Tow Package, and MT on April 30. It was pushed to a 2022 and am now in D status. I was BG for the longest time, then BX for weeks. No reason from dealer other than we are in Canada, and US orders take priority. He says this as another JLU with MT is in transit to his dealership - ordered well past mine. No Rhyme, No Reason
Sponsored

OP
OP

CrystalJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Ordered the same, JLU Sahara with Cold Weather, LED, Tow Package, and MT on April 30. It was pushed to a 2022 and am now in D status. I was BG for the longest time, then BX for weeks. No reason from dealer other than we are in Canada, and US orders take priority. He says this as another JLU with MT is in transit to his dealership - ordered well past mine. No Rhyme, No Reason
Thanks for letting me know. From which dealer did you purchase? I wonder if some dealers get preferential treatment.

dirkpratt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Thanks for letting me know. From which dealer did you purchase? I wonder if some dealers get preferential treatment.
Ordered from Dewildt in Hamilton. Not the largest seller of Wranglers in the city. Coincidentally, just received word from dealer that my order has moved to D1 status as of this morning. There's hope on the horizon!
Sponsored