• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wisconsin Parts Gotta Go!! (Bumper, Shocks, Lift)

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The JLUR was picked up by Carvana today (by the way they pay stupid good money for Jeeps).

I have the following take off parts that I need out of the Garage ASAP. Everything is located in Milwaukee, WI but willing to ship. I have a UPS business account and rates are quite reasonable. My prices are all or Best Offer, I'm willing to negotiate.

SOLD! Tera Flex Spacer Lift - This gives you 2 inches in the Front and 1.5 inches in the pack - all hardware is include - $75 OBO

SOLD! Fox Shock 2.0 for 2-3 inch lift (Front Shocks only) - I bout these off a Forum member and decided to sell the Jeep the week they arrived (Ugh) - I paid $180 for them and would look to get a similar amount. So lets say $175 OBO. These shocks have about 1.6k miles on them. They are boxed up and ready to ship. - $175 OBO

Pair of front Fox 2.0 IFP Shocks
2-3" Typical Lift
Fox # 985-24-177
Compressed 16.75"
Extended 26.35"
Travel 9.6"
Jeep Wrangler JL Parts Gotta Go!! (Bumper, Shocks, Lift) img_6287-

Jeep Wrangler JL Parts Gotta Go!! (Bumper, Shocks, Lift) img_6286-

Mopar Steel Rear Bumper - This is off my 18 JLUR, no dents, scratches etc... - $275 obo

Falken Wild Peak MT 315/70/17 - This is for 1 tire. I had an alignment issue and it wore unevenly so I will be replacing it. However, this could be a good spare for someone- $95 OBO

Pictures will be uploaded later on - but ping me on here if interested in any of the above items.

New Gladiator is arriving this weekend and I need the room!!

Ryan
Tera Flex Spacer lift
Jeep Wrangler JL Parts Gotta Go!! (Bumper, Shocks, Lift) F0C87BE7-6190-4EB4-9E0B-6C8B2ECA01EF

Mopar Steel Rear Bumper
Jeep Wrangler JL Parts Gotta Go!! (Bumper, Shocks, Lift) EBC07E81-E69F-4800-93CF-DAF114154D47
Jeep Wrangler JL Parts Gotta Go!! (Bumper, Shocks, Lift) 3CF78DB9-1BAA-426D-B462-58C492855C64

Falken Wildpeak 315/70/17 (tire only)
Jeep Wrangler JL Parts Gotta Go!! (Bumper, Shocks, Lift) EEF8DDC3-C8D0-4BB9-A539-201314C8ACE7

Jeep Wrangler JL Parts Gotta Go!! (Bumper, Shocks, Lift) E4C9CC6B-37D8-4538-A9C7-F2F7BC50090F
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
PullmeSideways1341

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Pictures are up. Sorry for the dust - still too cold to hook the hose and rinse the dust off.