Berrypunch

First Name
Fats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport, 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser GXR
Hey guys!

I know the Wrangler is a very capable vehicle and is built for off-roading, but I'm getting a bit paranoid after reading some opinions online.

I tend to park on curbs often when I can't find a parking spot, which is quite fun, but I was wondering if this will cause any alignment or tire or other issues down the line. I'm thinking this could be the case since I have a stock Sport, and not a Rubicon.

Please advise! Hoping that the answer is I can keep doing it :rock:
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
for mall crawling, it's fine

Sponsored

OP
OP
Berrypunch

Berrypunch

First Name
Fats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport, 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser GXR
No. What he means is that you are asking about a curb, hence the mall crawler statement :headbang: Stop trying to be offended. O, I'm a female too. :like:
I wasn't trying to be offended, hence the emoticon. Because honestly, I did ask a mall-crawler-y question lol and I don't off-road, other than the occasional desert trip.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I wasn't trying to be offended, hence the emoticon. Because honestly, I did ask a mall-crawler-y question lol and I don't off-road, other than the occasional desert trip.
Then I misunderstood your emoticon. Sorry. Things are sometimes lost in text. But, hey I'm big enough to say I screwed up :like:

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
This is directed to all. Mall crawlers, a genderless term, spend most of their time spinning their rig's wheels on pavement.

I've personally seen it less as a put down and far more as simple a descriptive term, that happens to accurately describes me.

Brandy @GreyFox will be the first to back that this forum treats everyone equally and judges posts by their content; many from Brandy being excellent ones. She's not one of the guys, I'm not one of the gals---rather we are the group of those with similar interests. :)

(P.S. Besides, taken literally, who in this COVID climate's visiting malls?)

Fatima: I admit ignorance to even be able, prior to this, to deduce your gender from your name. I stand more informed now.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Assuming I'm a mall-crawler because I am a female? :whew:
not at all

No. What he means is that you are asking about a curb, hence the mall crawler statement
spot on.

let me answer it this way. theres no worry on how the jeep gets parked. if you parked your previous vehicle in the same situation as you are doing with you jeep, then theres no problem. jeep are made to handle anything and do more than what a car can do. welcome to the forum and jeep life style.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
OP,

your Jeep will be fine.

what I guess I am not understanding is this: you are bumping up over a curb and parking on a sidewalk? Where? Iā€™m trying to understand how this doesnā€™t get you ticketed.

EDIT: I see know that you are not from the US. This may be perfectly normal in your country. I get it now.

so, ā€˜your Jeep will be fineā€

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
This thread is horrible.
1. There are no girls on the internet.
2. Your Jeep can do more than you are willing to attempt.
3. Sidewalks are for walking, they are not sideparks.

OP,

your Jeep will be fine.

what I guess I am not understanding is this: you are bumping up over a curb and parking on a sidewalk? Where? Iā€™m trying to understand how this doesnā€™t get you ticketed.